Looking to make friends in Sao Paulo

Hi all!

I am originally from Taiwan, went to high school/college in Chicago and graduated last year. I just got to Sao Paulo last week and will be working here for a year. Would love to meet some Brazilian locals and foreigners, as well as learning Portuguese.
Look forward to meeting some of you!

Harrison

Hi Harrison,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi Harrison,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

Welcome on board. I hope your experience here on Expat-blog will be both enjoyable and informative.

I'm sure you'll really enjoy São Paulo, having lived there for several years myself, I know there's always so much to see and do at any one time you can hardly take it all in.

If we can be of any help at all, just let us know.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hello,

hi are you my friend.

I live here in São Paulo,
and I understand what you're going through. New environment such as São Paulo, ain't always easy to make friends.
I can give you a two directions. First of them being a couch surf meet up every tuesday on Augusta Street. Check them out at facebook.
The other one is a meeting I organize every few months to create an opportunity to Expats makes friend, especially cause I wore your shoes before.

So if you want anymore tips on that matter. let me know.
my personal email is [email protected]

hi i am faisal next month i come in sao paulo
i want meet u

thanks you send me msg i am in pakistan next month come in brazil but i have no friend in brazil
tell me about brazil and tell me about ur self and worki in brazil

Hi,
I am from Pakistan, and interested to move Brazil, know about the Brazilian and other nations in Brazil.

Sohail Ahmed.