Looking for a friendly flat mate in Oslo, NOW! (best August 25,2014)

Hi all searchers for a flatmate (future friend, male or female). I am looking for a flat in Ullern, Lysaker, Stabekk, Bygdoy and Skoyen area. Are you looking for the same or similar perhaps?

For example, I have found a flat for 7000 NOK so 3500 NOK each per month. Would you mind to share one big bedroom (40m2)? I would like to pay 3500 NOK and the maximum 6000 NOK per months per person.

About me. I think I am very friendly, I like sports, travelling, geology, games and generaly good fun. I lived 3 months in Oslo after I graduated as a Master's in Geology in Brno(the Czech Republic), now I have been living 14 months in London (the UK) and now I am going to move to Oslo where I've got a job as a geologist.
I will study and prepare for work the most of the time at home, so I appreciate quite quiet household with good fun frome time to time. Can be barbecue, movies, playing board games, travelling...)

Hope to find you soon.

Cheers,
Milan

:)

Hi Milan,

I suggest you to post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Oslo section, it might help you. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

OK, thank you. I'll try.

Hello,

Have you tried searching on Finn.no for a bofellesskap? I see there are some rooms available in the areas you mention.

Good luck,

David

Ahoj Milane,
uz jsi nekoho nasel?
Shanim totiz spolubydliciho do bytu...:-)

Hi, Its Marta, I'm interesiting in your offer as flatemate. My email is [email protected]
Please contact me if we prefer talk out  this network.

Marta

@ barborac > Can you please post in english language? it will be easier for the members to understand your message. :)

Thanks

Priscilla