New member with lots of questions about macedonia

:) hello
I currently live in turkey but we are considering relocating to Macedonia so have many many questions
I have stayed in kavala for a week and loved it
1 Can you please advise what the procedures are for moving to Macedonia what is required we are originally from uk but have lived in turkey for seven years
2 Where are good areas to live we like living on or near to the coast
3 What is the weather like in the winter I don't like snow
4 Is buying easy and are properties cheap or expensive
5 What are the laws in respect to one partner dying if you own property
6 we have a motorbike in turkey which we rode over and is now on turkish plates what is the procedure for registering it in Macedonia
7 what are average cost of living expenses in Macedonia on average how much would you need to live on
8 does anybody have any tip information or advise I need to know
9 are there any areas to avoid

I did say I have lots of questions thank you for your patience and I look forward to your response

average of 700 euros is enough pristoe life in MK has good conditions for animal and business institutions are like a maze

I dont have all answers but I'll try

1. You need a visa from their embassy
2. No coast in MK. Its very centralised, so everything is in Skopje. You have very nuce nature, depends if you want city life or more remote.
3. Not much snow usually, just a few days. Not to cold
4. Cheap properties yes
5. No idea
6. No idea
7. Solid apaprtment with costs is 350eur. Food in supermarket is a bit cheaper then average in Europe. Local food very cheap. Service industry extremely cheap.
8. Not really, birocracy is sometimes slow/anoying
9. Not really, pretty safe I'd say