Hii:) Italian girl looking for friends

Ciao!:) My name is Alice, an italian girl looking for friends! I live in Dordrecht but I'm planning to move to Rotterdam..

Ciao Alice,

Welcome on board to this site.

If you could tell us a bit more about yourself,  it would be very useful to extend your network.

[moderated: off topic]

Hi Alice,

Welcome! Hi everyone. If you want te meet new nice people also real locals from Rotterdam you can come to a nice event in BIRD in Rotterdam. It's a place where a lot of easygoing people come together and this weekend will be a very nice special event called Tropicalista, because of the Summer Carnival Festival 2014 this weekend.

Hello santai!

Thanks for the info for the upcoming party. Could you please place an advert in our Events, Activities, Leisure in Rotterdam section so as to spread further the word and make expats know about it?

Regards
Kenjee

I am living in Denhaag, I'd you want to meet up some time, let me know

Ciao

Hello,

Hello,

Are you in Germany. I am located near in Berlin, currently in London for few weeks and will return 2nd week of August.

i would like to be your friend so honor to am from egypt :)

Hi, ! Im spanish i arrive this month to Dordrecht and im looking for friends too, i dont know if im late. Let me know!

I live nearby. Nice to meet you.

Where do you live? Rotterdam city?
Nice to meet you too.

Zwijndrecht (:

great! we are so closed !

Yes, we are! I'm in Dordrecht almost every day.

Hi! I'm sorry I moved to Amsterdam :)

Hi! I wouldn't mind becoming friends with an Italian girl. What brought you to Holland? Are you planning on learning Dutch as well?

Hi , I am Bulgarian . Currently I live and work in Rotterdam .
I am looking to get new friends .

Ciao! hi im yvon. hows it goin? how  long have u been here in Holland? :)

I HAVE JUST ARRIVED . ACTUALLY IT IS MY SECOND MONTH HERE . I AM GOING TO STAY HERE TILL END OF 2015 AT LEAST .
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REPLY .
MY APPARTMENT IS VERY   CLOSE TO ROTTERDAM BLACK .

@Ivo: please try to avoid using the caps lock, its considering as shouting, rude and its not comfortable to read your message.

To increase your social network you can give us a brief introduction about yourself, who you are, what you like and why you are here.