Deleted Post Complaint

Hello, I made a complain regarding my private messages not delievering and i got notified in my email that i got a new post on it..unfortunately i couldnt read it because it was deleted for a reason i do not know... anyway, thats not why i'm here.. i'm here because my private messages are still not delivering and i got a few friends of mine who expects me to reply to their messages which i cant ... could you help me fix this please?

Are you sending out copy & paste SPAM? That might be your problem, it will cause the Anti-Spam System to lock out your mailboxes. It's against our rules to send the same message to numerous members.

If that's not your problem then you must PARTICIPATE in the forums, that means significant contributions not just "Hi, how are you" or a smiley. Post topics, respond to other topics and introducing yourself is always nice to do too. If you do that then your private messages will be activated. Oh yes, and the MORE you participate, the larger the capacity of your mailboxes gets too.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

So, the solution to this is me participating in the forums? ..Well, i think i do that enough... mostly when i get the chance to...

That's correct. If you're doing that then your private message privileges should already be activated.

Just remember, no copy & paste!!!

Pokethytemptation wrote:

So, the solution to this is me participating in the forums? ..Well, i think i do that enough... mostly when i get the chance to...

11 posts - I can't change the forum rules at almost 5,000 posts, and wouldn't try.

An unsent PM is very different from a deleted post.

Well, i do not have such problem anymore... i had to delete some of my messages and it started doing ok.. Thanks for your help and yea i get it... "no copy and paste"  :|

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR