Do u like to relocate why & where?

i want relocate in any part of world to prove my professionalism with my work and with my commitment

Relocation is always been a good way to success as it always shows you new way of life, share your knowledge and gain knowledge from others it always teaches you to be innovative and get adoptable with changes easily.

This world is very beautiful full of opportunities so relocating is such a good way to find them but dealing with them rightly is another thing

yep i love to but with my husband where ever he takes :heart:  me

so u r expat so how was your experience of being a expat in Pakistan

Not relocating.. but exploring new places, traveling for fun is very much interesting!

tnx for ur kind opinion

it is really amazing the food spaciously enjoy marriages cloths but only i don't get Indonesian food over here.but it is cool

syed zee wrote:

i want relocate in any part of world to prove my professionalism with my work and with my commitment

Hey what for you are waiting go ahead and enjoy the life of expats.....................all the best...........

i live my most life as an expat my friend. it is a way to know and share some thoughts and experiences of different persons in different ways

Dear Syed,

Your question and first post shown me like that you want to go anywhere......
anyway you have your own experiences ,so please share with us your own thoughts about it and then you will find the threads moving.......

Regards,
Anil

i love traveling and i will relocate to Indonesia

kasih sayang wrote:

yep i love to but with my husband where ever he takes :heart:  me

did ur husband is taking u to Indonesia

I enjoy relocating because I've been use to it in my life of working all over the world...it gives me a chance to experience new and exciting things wherever life takes me...

SD

Snip-dogg06 wrote:

I enjoy relocating because I've been use to it in my life of working all over the world...it gives me a chance to experience new and exciting things wherever life takes me...

SD

So where have you worked all around the world ?? And yes it is an experience.

Snip-dogg06 wrote:

SD

whatever u mean good luck to u

I wish to live in country where snow fall  :D

Bidara sary wrote:

I wish to live in country where snow fall  :D

i well come u to my heart

Is your heart has four season in it?? :unsure
By the way how can I squeeze my self in ... And yet I can't even bring my smallest tent ha ha ha :D:D:D

In Europe as feeling bit tired living and working in Africa since last 5 years as lived and worked many years in many other part of world.

i want to work in USA and russia

i like where i get good work of my field. ready to relocate any where in world !

All the best...........try your best to get involved in the field you are interested and you will find the place...........

i`d love to relocate myself to Thailand;
I had been living & working over 20 years of my life as an technician expert in oil & gas industry and the last 17 years as a Governmental negotiator in danger zones helping to solve critical conflicts with words and not bullets.
I was successful so that in many of those times as i was engaged it come to an agreements without war i am very proud of my job which saved thousands of lives,
Now the same governments and those men in power who did not learned their lesson which me and my colleges gave them,still running war for their dirty interests by human lives .
I am tired from so many stupidity,i want to go to Thailand to have sun,smiling people,nice weather and  nobody know me no longer.
I need reset my brain from so many pain,so many heated minds so many fools.I need my soul rest.

don't relocate , stay home better if you looking for money you will find the most slavery you will face find a profession and work as minimum you can to feed your self if you faced violence and unstable political situation you have right to relocate and escape from the place as the birds they immigrate for better life and many and weak of them they lost their life do you see hows risky ???

i have same disease what you have but i have many things as i'm so busy with work they slave me for the salary what i receive from the oil and gas industry field when i'm finish from this storey and drama i return to home to face another drama of cutting my salary what i received it from the slavery , lol

i want to move more peaceful place and build my own hat on the bay and owning my kayak for morning fishing and just being a long with a pet ,

pakistan is some thing wrong happening now i would run away if i'm from their >

vivek khanduri wrote:

i want to work in USA and russia

The Bering Strait has fishing jobs.

respected ahmed running from ur problems is not a solution.it is the must worse mistake so we do.always stand and focused on our goal. so bro fighting and facing ur worries and problems makes hero out of u.

Considering my career, relocation could mean better opportunities and another lifestyle, always good to make friends and meet new people too...

Sammy225 wrote:

Considering my career, relocation could mean better opportunities and another lifestyle, always good to make friends and meet new people too...

yep my friend u r very much right

where ever life will takes us  :(

My wish is to work and live in América.  I have an american degree and still is difficult for the Albanians getting an american visa. The usa embassy in my country has strict rules. Still is my dream to find a visa sponsorship in order to work and live in usa . Hope never ends

to the netherlands....thats where the love of my life is...

bonab wrote:

My wish is to work and live in América.  I have an american degree and still is difficult for the Albanians getting an american visa. The usa embassy in my country has strict rules. Still is my dream to find a visa sponsorship in order to work and live in usa . Hope never ends

yep i agree that we never loss hope and when there is a will there is a way.

:top:

:whistle: i want to relocate to mars  :joking:

syed zee wrote:

You should, But dont forget to Copy Earth and Paste there ;)

I know I shouldn't laugh, but I want to.

saimans wrote:
syed zee wrote:

You should, But dont forget to Copy Earth and Paste there ;)

so u want a free ride  :lol::lol::lol:
I do it because I can; I can because I want to; I want to because you said I couldn't.
Don't judge me. You wanna judge me, put on a black gown and get a gavel. Get in line with the rest of them that's about to judge me. I got court dates every other month. It's me against the world - that's how I feel.i same crazy as Lil Wayne i .don't care what world think of me  :whistle:

Meet expats all over the world

OR