Looking for a place to migrate

Assalamualaikum.

I am Azlinda. I will be getting married in 12days from today.
I do not find any peace or freedom leaving in my country Singapore. Especially for a Muslim like me.
Therefore I am looking for a suitable place to migrate where I can have the freedom to perform my task as a Muslim such as doing my 5times prayers, working wearing hijab. And most important to be away from the busy city life.

My future husband and me agreed to migrate. We need to look for a new home and job for us to continue our living. And In Shaa Allah, Maldives will be the right the place to live till the end of our life.

Kindly advise us.

nice.

what kind of a job are you looking for?

I have diploma in facities management. More to managing on the buolding operation team such as handling contractors for M&E, security, cleaning services, pest control services etc.

But i do look at jobs-maldives.com, in Maldives theu do not practise on this management.

So I am not sure where i can fit in.

I see. ..
what about your future husband?

depending on both of your profession its possible to live in an island in Maldives! island life is calm, cheap comfortable.  also in Singapore i don't think there is such discrimination between Muslims and none. yes i meant i don't see it from Singapore. but for sure your not happy because there is a something that you don't like. wish you well