New friends in Maputo

Hi everyone
IŽm living in Maputo and I would like make some friends here
Please contact me to have a chat :cheers:
Ilidia

Hi Ilidia
welcome to Expat.com.

Am a new member on this page, and would like to make friends especially those residing in Mozambique

Hello Ilidia.

Please note that your message is now on the Maputao Forum.

Hope you'll get some new acquaintances from here!

Don't forget to share your expat experiences with us on the forum.

Thanks and all the best.

Karen :)

i will do so at al appropriate time

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hi...

i am Naga..

I would like to have a friendship with you..

I will come to the Maputo this month..

Feel free to contact..

[email protected]

Best wishes..

Naga..

Hello,

I would like to meet you
Please call me when you will arrive in Maputo
[moderated: for your security avoid putting your phone on the forum]

Regards
Ilidia

Hi..

I am happy to have friendship with you.

surely, I will meet you, because your the nice friend..

If u have a free time please come to the Chat..

Have a joyful day..

Your's

Naga..

Please I want to make friends with anyone living in maputo,I will be coming
To maputo on Sunday
Being 27 th Apriel 2014,contact me -- [email protected]

hi every one i would like o make some friendes and i'm living here in maputo city can u give me some tips about how get a job?

Hi everyone,

I've been here for 2 weeks and I'm looking to meet other expats. I'm doing an internship for my Masters. Just looking for people to hang out with and wander the city.

Hello, I may have a job opportunity to move to Maputo, I was just wondering if I could chat with you about your experience so far...I live in the US and I speak Portuguese also.

Thanks,

Maybe we can Skype chat and converse with voice if interested :)

Hi, my name's Sansão you can call Sam, i born and living in Maputo.
Take my number maybe we go be freind.

Hello,
My name is abhishek and I am from india. I am living at a very nice place. You can join me on the weekend. I will definetly like the place. You can contact me on 842689171

Hello,
I live in Maputo and I would enjoy meeting other expats out here !
:D

I'm just as new! All the way from Cape Town, down in Maputo, my business is here, exceptional country for business wouldn't you agree?  :)

ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM RASHIED :) THIS IS ZEENAT ROOMANEY HERE FROM CAPE TOWN .... MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY WORKING IN MAPUTO AND LOOKING A 2 BEDROOM FLAT... NOT SURE IF I CAN LEAVE HIS NUMBER HERE BUT IF U CAN ASSIST PLZZ SEND MSG AND I'LL SEND HIS NUMBER JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

salmaan wrote:

ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM RASHIED :) THIS IS ZEENAT ROOMANEY HERE FROM CAPE TOWN .... MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY WORKING IN MAPUTO AND LOOKING A 2 BEDROOM FLAT... NOT SURE IF I CAN LEAVE HIS NUMBER HERE BUT IF U CAN ASSIST PLZZ SEND MSG AND I'LL SEND HIS NUMBER JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR

Hi and welcome to the forum

Could you please not post in uppercase. Thank you.

Hi so sorry

Hi
there is a very good music show in Coop this Sunday at Mandala Guest house. Its a very good place to meet new friends.
Its the beginning of a new Sunday Intimate sessions and the space is very limited...you might need to RSVP I think.

Starts at 5pm till 8. cover charge is 200mts

Hi, Mr.Abhishek,

Am Sudhakar from Hyderabad, India, as am planning to come to Mozambique mid of December on my employment in a construction company as Project Director, I would like to know about the life style , safety and security, cost of living, banking system (as I need to send money to India).Food - I am Vegetarian, ,Driving and Roads.
Appreciate if you could share me the information, also any other which suits the environment.

kindly share me over my mail id - [email protected]

Thanks a lot

Sudhakar

Hi everyone

My name is Tiyani I live in south africa I would like to have a friend in maputo so we can visit each other during holidays, and learn each other's culture.

Hi there, I'm selly I'm from Maputo, you are welcome to contact me when you are around, I lived in South Africa for few years.. so it would be nice to meet people with different backgrounds... I'm a child of this world from everywhere I like open minded people.

Hello everyone I'm very excited to meet you all here I would like to make friends I'm in Maputo anyone near me can help me I just moved here few months ago I'm in village called xipamanine please help me I need some friends my number *** it is on WhatsApp my name is Agnes

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct