Cheap apartment in Serbia

Is it possible to get a 1 bedroom apartment outside of city center. Please give me the information about monthly price.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Cybergreen,

Maybe you can give us further information about what you mean by cheap. What is a really cheap apartment for you please? It would be nice if you can give further information about your budget, so that the other members can advise you in a better way. ;)

Getting an advice from the real estate experts may also help you, here is a small list of the real estate agencies in Serbia : https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … al-estate/

Have a nice day

Priscilla  :cheers:

here check this out you can search for other cities too here you are seeing places near or in Belgrade

airbnb.com/s/Belgium?price_max=15

Priscilla wrote:

Hi Cybergreen,

Maybe you can give us further information about what you mean by cheap. What is a really cheap apartment for you please? It would be nice if you can give further information about your budget, so that the other members can advise you in a better way. ;)

Getting an advice from the real estate experts may also help you, here is a small list of the real estate agencies in Serbia : https://www.expat.com/en/business/europ … al-estate/

Have a nice day

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for your reply. Actually what I mean is minimal price like 10,000RSD to 15,000RSD. Is it possible to get a 1 bedroom apartment to outside of city center?

I need some advice that I can figure it out about the real picture in Serbia.

Thanks,

Cybergreen

Cybergreen wrote:
Priscilla wrote:

Hi Cybergreen,

Have a nice day

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks for your reply. Actually what I mean is minimal price like 10,000RSD to 15,000RSD. Is it possible to get a 1 bedroom apartment to outside of city center?

Thanks,

Cybergreen

Hi Cybergreen - where in Serbia?
Regards
Alet

Belgrade or outside of Belgrade that u know the price.

Cybergreen wrote:

Belgrade or outside of Belgrade that u know the price.

Cybergreen I am sorry if it was Sombor or Bezdan I could help but a bit far from Belgrade (ex South AfRICAN)

Cybergreen wrote:

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks,

Cybergreen

Hi, do you mean 10,000 to 15,000  a year?

that's plenty for a one bed in Belgrade, you can rent something for half that.

parker_knoll wrote:
Cybergreen wrote:

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks,

Cybergreen

Hi, do you mean 10,000 to 15,000  a year?

that's plenty for a one bed in Belgrade, you can rent something for half that.

Hi Parker,

Not for a year 10,000 RSD to 15,000 RSD for per month. Need to know where is the place to get good one bed apartment. Thanks in advance.

Frankly, for that range of 10,000- 15,000 RSD I do not believe you can find a decent accommodation for a month, somewhere in the city. If you look for more distant settlements, it may be possible to find a one bedroom apartment for that amount. But this implies the question of transport, and what are your personal needs and preferences in relation to the events in the city.

In New Belgrade, which is completely urban and has excellent public transportation, connected with all parts of the city, the place you're looking for (decent one bedroom studio) can be found for 20,000 RSD, approximately

NancySarah wrote:

Frankly, for that range of 10,000- 15,000 RSD I do not believe you can find a decent accommodation for a month, somewhere in the city. If you look for more distant settlements, it may be possible to find a one bedroom apartment for that amount. But this implies the question of transport, and what are your personal needs and preferences in relation to the events in the city.

In New Belgrade, which is completely urban and has excellent public transportation, connected with all parts of the city, the place you're looking for (decent one bedroom studio) can be found for 20,000 RSD, approximately

Thanks for your advice.