Moving to bahria town rawalpindi

Hi everyone hope you are all well.
I'm considering moving to bahria town rawalpindi. ....
Any advice.?..any thoughts?. ..any British expats already living there?

Yeah it is a good place to live and secured area

Sadia what is the health care like?

Bahria town have its own state of the art hospital equiped with modern faculties.

safari and reliance hospital but i rate safari hospital better as its run by bahria itself.. other wise army run CMH or fauji foundation hospital are also nearby..

Are you intent to move there with a family or alone . Certainly u will make friends there. It is a fine region and so are the people who live in there.
I still live in France, but I also are intent to bye me or to rent a house in Bahria town Islamabad/ RAWALPINDI .
LET US KNOW WHEN ONCE YOU ARE THERE. ARE U INTENT TO WORK THERE ? I, for my part, am retired but also hope to make some friends there. Especially families
Keep in touch please.. Come on face book..or better.. I will give you a mail adress of a family member . Put just as object " Bahria" and I will receive it  [email protected]. I am highly interested to become to know how one lives ones daily life there
Warmest regards and good luck

Hi.
Im Myrah. Mum of 2. Hoping to move bahria town pindi.

Its been a while since u posted.
Have u moved to bahria town? Whats it like?

It would be great hearing from u.

Myrah

Hello Myrah,

Welcome to Pakistan forum.

You have not specified which scheme of Bahria you are moving in, since some schemes are far from main facilities and are deserted and under developed.

More importantly, you need a stable carrier and healthy cash flow to enjoy basic facilities  otherwise your life will not be any different than what it is in Bradford. :)

Hi.
Thanks for replying. Im moving to phase 8 Pindi/islamabad.

Hi.
I arrived just two days ago for work and live here from Japan . Now started to live in Bahria town but I want to make new friends around this area.
I saw your post and now you live in Islamabad!?

Hi. Thanks for getting jn touch.
Im in the UK, il be visiting pakistan next year around easter time because of kids holidays. I do stay in bahria town islamabad when i go.

I found it difficult to make friends there because the people are so uptight. Wishing you lots of luck and do keep in touch and keep me posted. Id really like to meet you when i visit Pakistan.

How long are you in pak for? And what part of bahria town are u staying in?

Myrah