Apartments in Medellin???

Anyone out there that has a friend or relative in Apartment rental business? We are looking for a 2 bed/ 2 bath, maybe level 4, near shopping and activities.  I have heard that Belen or Envigado are good areas. Thanks Gary

Hi Spanky2014,

I invite you to please check out this page ---> Real estate agencies in Colombia  as it might help :)

Also I suggest you to post an advert in the Flats for rent in Medellin section please :)

Thank you

Maximilen

[moderated: no free ads on the forum, please register your agency in the Business Directory > Real estate agencies in Medellin.]

Hi.  THERE ARE NO accomadations that are on this site ! so PLEASE DONT REFER TO A DIFFERENT SECTION WHEN THERE ARE F.ALL... so posting there is as interesting as posting a note to Putin

Hello Wimbleton,

Maximilien is a member of the Expat.com Team.

There are several estate agencies listed in the Business Directory; in the Real estate agencies in Colombia section.

And furthermore, we invite all members looking for an accommodation to post an advert of their own in the appropriate section, whichi is the Flats for rent in Medellin section so as to spread the word better.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team