Tennis - Looking for someone to play or teach

Hi,
I (34 years) have just moved to HCMC and I am looking for a tennis partner to hit some balls and also a tennis coach who could teach some lessions reguarily (e.g. once a week). My level is advanced. I usually play abount once a week.
Preferably I'd like to play in District 1 or 3. Anyone out there ;-)?

Regards,
Sabine

well, i never played tennis but still want to play :D

Thanks for your reply, but I am looking for another advanced player. I usually don't play for points, more for the fun of the game but still it should be on a level where we can chase each other ;-)

My group play night time on tue/thurs/sat near Dist 1, If wanna to join us contact me.

Hello Sabine.  So am I.  I am looking for a tennis partner to maintain my level.  Let's meet at the tennis court.  I live in district 10 and can move around.  My phone number is 0122-610-0936.  Cheers!

Hi, Having kinda session close to airport
Game on Saturday or practice on Tue, Thu
Interested?
Nam

Hi, Having kinda session close to airport
Game on Saturday or practice on Tue, Thu
Interested?
Nam

Hi Sabina,

Played tennis this morning with Phong in Binh Tan.  He talked about you.  If you like, I can come to pick you up with my bike to go play at Phong's place.  I live in district 10, not too far from districk 3 and 1.  Would be nice to have a fourth person to play double.  My level is intermediate.  Confirm with me.  Cheers!

Hello Nam.  It's a little bit far from where I live, in district 10.  But I can try.  My level is intermediate.  I prefer to play double due to my age and problems with my knees.

.where are you now.am so happy to play with you, ive been playing for 3 years. :D

Hi, Mr. Sabine. This is Yuki. Have you found your tennis couch? If you have already found coarch, Can I join the lesson and share the fee? My level is intermediate. Please contact me. I can be contacted via email. jyunkusync[at]gmail.com

hello. I know a friend who teach tennis. He is professional. But he is in district 2. And I'm going to learn how to play tennis, I will need to play with a friend after the class as well. If you're interested in, fell free to contact to me this mobile phone number 01228630170. Thank you!

Hi
I also want to take up tennis. Where in D2 does your friend teaches tennis?
How much does he charge for an hour?

regards
Wendy

hey there...! i'll be in hcm this weekend till next-was hoping to maybe join any of u for a nice regular game? i'm a player-coach from Singapore, An on sabbatical now-hope to get in some friendly games/matchplay for either singles or doubles. male or female is fine. my level is around 4.0 - 4.5 (on a good day) =) anywhere near to Q2/ 10 or even 1 is ok. traveling is no issue.
pm me or reply here, or in email. askyourtrainer AT gmail. com   ....
Tx for looking!!

http://www.toonpool.com/user/11561/files/the_longest_ever_tennis_match_948475.jpg