CNH application

http://guia.poupatempo.sp.gov.br/_Ficha … bilitacao+(CNH)+Definitivathe procedures to apply for a CNH.
A brasilian dude tells me to go to website:

http://guia.poupatempo.sp.gov.br/_Ficha … bilitacao+(CNH)+Definitiva

And then following the procedures there.

Is this correct or is there a different way to apply for a CNH?

Je ne connais pas cette organisme.
Mieux d'aller sur le site du DETRAN qui est l'organisme officiel pour tous les questions automobiles, plaques et permis.
Si vous êtes votre ville dépend de S-Paulo, aller sur DETRAN SP
puis option MAIS SERVIÇOS/CNH para habilitados no exterior

Hi Bardamu,

As you're in an Anglophone forum, would you please post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration for all of our other members.

If you wish to post to Forum Brésil (Francophone version) you may access it by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of the page and select Français from the drop-down menu.

or

CLICK HERE

Thankyou for your cooperation and understanding.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hello Dutchstang,

Yes you can apply through Popatempo site you've shown, but it's probably faster to do it all through the DETRAN site. Follow all the instructions in the DETRAN site, print off the necessary forms, organize your documents and pay the fees at one of the banks shown.

DETRAN - SP

Well my mistake...getting crazy, swapping all the times between english, french and portuguese!

Hi woodward,

Thanks for your reply.
My confusion is about the steps, because the steps indicates to go to Detran with all necessary documents and afterwards it mentions medical and phsylogical examnes. Should i do the exams first and bring these docs also or should i so the exams afterwards?

I want to be sure about these steps, because i know it is all bureaucracy going to 1 place first and then pay and return again and then they forget to inform you about another thing you should bring. Thats what i experienced with other things here.

The medical and psychological exams must be done first.