New in London & Looking for Friends

Hiya Londoners!

Heba here. I'm moving to London on the 8th of September and I'm so excited that I can't stop fidgeting. Woop woop! I'm 26 years old and will be doing my master's there. I'm a simple gal who likes to goof off and try new things. During my free time, I like to paint, read, write, cook vegetarian food, play violin (which I suck horribly at), do language exchanges and hang out with friends. I like eating out and going to art galleries, parks, the theater, and I'm currently looking for new dance/yoga classes to join.

I would love to meet people from diverse cultures and with diverse interests. Aaaand that's that. Anyone interested in hanging out and discovering London? =)

Halo Birdlike

I hope to meet you

have a nice day

Hiya,
How r u?
I am sure you will like London. Lovely weather now for the moment.
i would be happy to know you
email me . Thanks

Hello Heba, Welcome to London!
I'm a Londoner and would love to meet you soon. We could have a cup of coffee and a chat when ever you are free.
Please be in touch. Jack.

Hi
I just moved to London last sunday, and I would like to new people. I love to go around, visit the city, discover new place, i am interesting in art, architecture...
Let me know if you are interesting for a coffee or going out.

Alice

Aalice B wrote:

Hi
I just moved to London last sunday, and I would like to new people. I love to go around, visit the city, discover new place, i am interesting in art, architecture...
Let me know if you are interesting for a coffee or going out.

Alice

Will pm you. :)

Hi, I'm living in London but speak very little English I would like to meet people to practice and learn more...
Licia

I am from London .. I hope you will have good time in London.

Feel free to contact me at 07424613717