Looking for volunteers for Teaching Charity at a temple in Dist.4

Cheers,

I'm a native English speaker from USA.  I'm here in Ho Chi Minh City for a study abroad program from University of Hawaii.  I would love to volunteer and help disadvantaged communities.  Let me know if this opportunity still exists.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your interest in volunteering! My name is Long. I'm one of the three teachers that's volunteering there. How long are you planning to stay in Vietnam for? Have you designed a general English lesson plan before? (not 'exam' English)

- Long Mai

Hi,i have my son if its only in district 7 he can volunteer  to teach, he was a graduated of computer science in the philippines and he live in tangmy so it will be easier for him to go and volunteer to teach,and just waiting for your reply soon thanks.and i think i can share also my knowledge i have been teaching  before in the philippines so please just let me know if this is still going on!goodluck i am free from 10 to 1pm and it should be around district 7.                 

Respectfully yours,               
                                                                                                                             Marilou Buri
                                                                                                                            Mobile number:0969133051

Hi Marilou Buri,

Thanks for your interest! Can you contact your son and have him email me ([email protected]) or send me a message on here? I would like to arrange a meeting with him.

As for your available time of 10am-1pm, our classes are in the evening from ~7pm to 9pm. I don't think you're able to be there with that free time window.

I've posted an ad recently and it's more updated than this thread:

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/viet … arity.html

- Long Mai

thanks for your reply but hes work was start from 6pm to 10pm,but maybe he stil can work and teach during his off days ,i think much better if you have also morning time schedules for i am not free night time coz i really like to help you guys in teaching the poor people.so he's contact number is 0903851624.he was still new here in your country same with me.but anyway we are willing to teach voluntarily..........thanks again!

I'm living in Ba Ria -Vung Tau province. Is there any need for teacher still. I would love to help children, I also be free every weekend. Just let me know how I can contact to the team in Ba Ria- Vung Tau, please send me the address. Thank you! :)

Hi Emmy, thank you for your interest! The location is in District 7 in HCMC. I don't think we'll have a location in Vung Tau anytime soon.

Hi,

I'm an English teacher with 14 years experience.
I want to work as a volunteer teacher in my free time. 
plz, contact with me if you still need
cellphone: 012 9876 8910
email: [email protected]