Goods to import to Maldives

hi,

i am a Turkish citizen and traveling between USA, Turkey and Maldives 4-5 times a year.
i am planning to bring some profitable stuff with me when traveling from USA to Maldives?
i wonder what is really expensive, what is not easily found or not found at all, or necessary in Maldives.
any electronics? brand clothing? spare parts for boats/ motorcycles/cars? any technical instruments? ant medications? cosmetics?
or anything else.that could be carried in luggage with me?
i will be pleased to hear about the residents in Maldives.

Thanks,
Yalın

any comments?

Hi I am Ahmed from Maldives . I'm living in Addu city . Southern region of Maldives. So when I have seen you add here today. And I'm interested to helping you. Pleas mail me here it's my mail. [email protected] and here it's my direct contact +9609840770 any ways nope go hear from you soon ( cheers)

Variety of cheeses!!! Can only find plastic cheese here....

Hi Ahmed,

I have sent you an email. Waiting for your comments..

Yalın

Are you serious about the cheese? Can you specify the type of the cheese with the price?

Ahmed20104 wrote:

Hi I am Ahmed from Maldives . I'm living in Addu city . Southern region of Maldives. So when I have seen you add here today. And I'm interested to helping you. Pleas mail me here it's my mail. [email protected] and here it's my direct contact +9609840770 any ways nope go hear from you soon ( cheers)

Ahmed,
it seems like your email server keeps rejecting to receive emails from my address. You may reach me at dryalin(at)gmail.com