Looking for Urdu / Hindi speaking friends & families

Hi,, This is Sajjad Haider,i am new on this forum,but I am living in Malaysia now few years, I am from Pakistan,Karachi.By profession i am banking and finance person,  I  would like to expand my network to meet more Pakistanis or North Indians living here in Malaysia. I live here with my family therefore would also like even to have family meetings,

If you feel comfortable , add me on your network,  for exchange of thoughts and ideas, and also for meetings,,,,,

Regards
Sajjad Haider

Hello Sajjad Haider.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

hi sajjad,

where are you from mate ?

Thanks Aurélie,,, nice to see you here,,, and i understand you are very active member of the blog,, would like to be remain in touch. Thanxx for the msg

Regards
Sajjad

Asalam-o-Alikum.
Hi Sajjad,

I am Fayzan, also from Karachi. I am a Software Engineer, my company have transferred me in their head office in Malaysia.
I am new in Malaysia and also looking for friends and professional people from Pakistan. My family is not here, i m living in shared Apartment in Subang Jaya.
If u like u can contact me.

Thanks!
Fayzan Siddiqui.

Thanks,, Faizan,,,Please keep in touch,,if you wish you may share your email or mobile no too,,, right now,,,i am traveling overseas for 3 weeks,,,and will be back in KL during 1st week of July,,,

Hi,,, what kind of jobs you are looking for,,, ? Do you also have Work permit ? i may help you ,,if you have employment visa ...

Regards
Sajjad

brother m here on visit visa bt m doing change my visa type in work permit soon i will change that is no issue m searching any job option than i will change as per company demand if company demand.

Hi,
  Nice to see you here,I am from Lahore,living in pandan indah, my family is also here. You can contact me on skype with same Id on forum.
Regards,
Abrar

HI I am Omar. I would like to meet Pakistani living here too. I work as a language consultant for a foreign company.just looking for friends.have a good day.

Hi,,, nice to know. till more then 10 people has been in tonctact via this message, who either speaks Urdu / Hindi or have interest in the region, those includes Malaysians, Indian and of course Pakistanis.

I am thinking to arrange arrange a small gathering of like minded people.. in next two weeks,, need yours suggestions and may be few more people to be registered.

Regards
Sajjad Haider

yes, arrange it i m with u :)

sure .that would be nice mate

Thanks Bro,,, Sure i will, i am staying in PJ,, let my kids join me next month, we may arrange some outdoor family activity. There are others members too interested. I will try to arrange it before , fasting month, Ramadan 

Regards
Sajjad

How old are your kids ? and where studying

Hi Abrar,,, My kids are 11 , 9 and 6 yrs. They will start new session after holidays here. Do you have kids ? are they in Malaysia and studying  ? if so please share your experience about local schools, ?

Regards
Sajjad Haider

Hi, frds i m vijay frm rajasthan india. i m new in malaysia. I want to make frds who speaks hindi or urdu for feel better hear.u can mail me on [Moderated: pls send details in private]

As salaam o alikum,
This is Ghulam Mustafa. How are you all ? I'm from Lahore, Pakistan.I'm very happy to see all of u here.My Suggestion is to all of you we should make a Pakistani community in Malaysia where we can stand together.it will be better for us.what you say?
contact me at

Asalam Ua Laikum

My name is Yousaf and I am from Lahore. I am Network Engineer and its been 5 years now i am in Malaysia. Please feel free to contact me.

Thanks & Regards
Yousaf Bin Aslam

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please share your mail ad in private messaging

Hello
I am a local Punjabi Sikh. would love to be part of the group.

I do not come here very often
manjin

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Assalaam o Alekum

Good to hear that you are Pakistani we are also pakistani come to KL just b4 1 week.

AoA Mustafa

Nice thoughts. I am Faisal from Karachi just come here in KL before 1 week need assistent from my all pakistani brothers

Hi Sajjad

i am Alex from Delhi.

Hi friends,
Assalamualaukum
I m farhan from india (gujarat)
Now a days i here on tourist visa but may got eppass soon.
I usrd xxx whatsapp on india no.
I little confuse about how kl for me?? Which area i choose for residents?? People reliable or not?? If you contact me i very thank full to you.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Farhan Vora,

Better you start a new topic on the Kuala Lumpur forum while introducing yourself, share a few words about your expatriation project and then pen down your questions so that you may get some responses.

This thread is rather old.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks dear for suggestion i littli bit confustion.

Hello Mr. Yusuf
I would like to know if you could give me a general idea of How much salary can a network engineer expect?
It would be helpful because my husband is planning on going to Malaysia for a job but we don't know the average salary of this job.

kind regards.

Hi every one i m from Pakistan living in kl since 2013 Haider you should make WhatsApp group so easy to get in touch for discussion and gathering .. :D

Hi Salam Bhai..

This is Suman From India..

Hi :).

Are you working on a well known project?