Moving to Austria with my wife-have red white red visas -seeking work

Good day,

I am an english-speaking South African living in South Africa, married to a British wife, but am looking to move to Austria with my wife.

I qualify for a Red-White-Red visa in all aspects except the work contract and have been applying for jobs but am so far unsuccessful.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Computer Science with years of experience as a C# developer and MSSSQL DBA.

If any one knows of a company looking for my skills and is willing to give me a contract so i can get the Red-White-Red please put me in contact with them. I am currently doing a German course to increase my communication skills.

Thanks

WayneAnderson wrote:

Good day,

I am an english-speaking South African living in South Africa, married to a British wife, but am looking to move to Austria with my wife.

I qualify for a Red-White-Red visa in all aspects except the work contract and have been applying for jobs but am so far unsuccessful.

I have a Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Computer Science with years of experience as a C# developer and MSSSQL DBA.

If any one knows of a company looking for my skills and is willing to give me a contract so i can get the Red-White-Red please put me in contact with them. I am currently doing a German course to increase my communication skills.

Thanks

Hey,

Have you tried here?

http://ist.ac.at/about-ist-austria/open-positions/

KInd regards

Simon

Hello WayneAnderson

Welcome on board Expat.com :)

So as to help you get more visibility and response to your post, a new thread was created from the latter on the Austria Forum

I suggest you to place an advert in our Jobs section so as to increase your chances to find an employment in the field you are seeking for : IT developer job offers in Austria

Regards
Kenjee

hello, I am afraid I cannot help you with finding work, but the Information might still be useful. Check the online job-Portals of Kurier.at and Standard.at and try to contact the international organisations with seat in Austria. When you have found work, I might be able to help you with accommodation. In the next couple of months a few of my flats in Vienna become available for rent. I guess you can contact me directly through the Expat.com. Good luck!