Playing basketball

hey all,

am basketball player...and i'd like to play basketball here in khobar but i dont know how..where..and who can play also....
if somebody already playing basketball or need to play...just tell me to join with him...but i'll be free after 21.Sep.

see u in basketball court :):cool:

Hi Hosclub,

How are you doing ?

well The company im working at provide a basketball playgorund and we can play there in Dammam SEC company if you wish.

BR,

Hadi

I will be living at Khobar from January, I hope to meet you at the basketball court.
Regards.

cool...Hadi...tell me if u can arrange to play ...my PIN for BBM :
2830D28B

unfortunately ....till now am searching for playing basketball

great @Jax86 ..... am ready from now ... :)

Hey hosclub!

I am the captain of a basketball team here in Khobar and we join lots of tournaments all over the kingdom and you are always welcome to play with us as we are always on the look out for new talent or if you just want to play for the exercise. We play almost everyday all over the Khobar area so hit me up if you are interested!

-Paul

guys can u gimme an address as to whe u play...hoping to join fo a game.

farhan

Hello guys.

I am also intersted playing basketball.

Please send me some info!

regards

whats up guy's i am looking for basketball court too i don;t know what to do please gemme advice

Hey Paul,

please do give me details when you guys are playing and where..i would love to train with your team...thank you :)

please guys give us some information about court i miss basketball by the way am good basketball player 6'2" and good skills

paulcastro wrote:

Hey hosclub!

I am the captain of a basketball team here in Khobar and we join lots of tournaments all over the kingdom and you are always welcome to play with us as we are always on the look out for new talent or if you just want to play for the exercise. We play almost everyday all over the Khobar area so hit me up if you are interested!

-Paul

gimme some details

guys my FB is : hossam.aboegla
if someone know a place to play i'll really join you.

Where you able to find a court here at khobar? If yes, I will join you. .

U guys last Thursday i went to gadesya club and finally i found court o any one like to play we can gather in khobar gadesya club 6:30 pm Thursday waiting for your response

can anyone guide me where to find basketball court in khober

Where is this club located can you send Google maps directions

sir paulcastro,

pede makilaro minsan, khobar lng aq, salamat po.

asifand1 wrote:
paulcastro wrote:

Hey hosclub!

-Paul

gimme some details

sir paulcastro,
pede makilaro minsan,khobar lng aq,
salamat po.

Hi all,

As this is the anglophone forum could we please keep it in English?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

if you are really interested to play basketball then go to AL ETTIFAQ GYM. every friday there is a tournament there, if you are a good player, pm me, i may insert you in my team. c'mon... let's go!

i have been playing b ball for 5 years and am good at it any chance i can get into the team ?

agent x wrote:

if you are really interested to play basketball then go to AL ETTIFAQ GYM. every friday there is a tournament there, if you are a good player, pm me, i may insert you in my team. c'mon... let's go!

do let me know ?

no chance of basketball in khober ??

Paul good day!

Are you still up to basketball or if not could you please tell me who's other filipino's love the sport. I would like join them in playing...

thanks

Erodil

Me i would love to play my email is [email protected]. PM me on  fb im here at thoqba

would please inform me when are you going to play basketball in al ettifac gym thanks

Hello, I just came to Saudi. I'm living in al-khobar, near from Rashim mall. May I join your basketball court.

Hey Guys,

Is there any decent basketball court that we can rent, for example 2 nights a week?

I cant find anything public, all the courts are either inside compounds or really crappy.

If anyone knows, please provide me with address / contact info, and whoever is interested in playing pm me.

Thnx

I'm basketball coach / player. I would like play in Al kho bar. Where I can do?
Thanks

In Al Moajil compound you can play there sir gia444, but you need to have a transportation. Just 20mins maximum to 30 if there is no traffic, many Filipino's gathered to play basketball for almost every day especially on Friday, sat. And Sunday, 6am, and 6pm. The game start.. Check it out on Facebook... Al Moajil Basketball leage. Hope this will help... If ever you need someone to play with... Just reply thanks

ako po sir... for my health and my passion, i really wanna join you playing bball... looking forward to it sir.....thanks here is my cel number... ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

is there room for a lady in any of ur teams?

Hahaha

If its so funny to see a woman play bball maybe saudi life got to u!!

I don't think man and a woman could play basketball together. I didn't mean to offend you. It forbids by the law of the kingdom. I guess, peace

No offense taken... :)
Was actually referring to compounds courts.. If there r any u know of.
Good day :))

Yes there is check the message I previously post...

In Al moajil compound