Hobbies anyone?

I am new to Chennai and want to explore more of the city other than bars and clubs. If anyone has a hobbie they enojy then I am willing to try new things.. Running, Golf, Photography, Cooking, Yoga.. ... you name it, I'll try it.

India is a vaaaast country :)

farrellclam wrote:

I am new to Chennai and want to explore more of the city other than bars and clubs. If anyone has a hobbie they enojy then I am willing to try new things.. Running, Golf, Photography, Cooking, Yoga.. ... you name it, I'll try it.

I bet you will find a lot of things you can do in India. Good Luck :)

Thanks - There is so much to do.. I just need to pick one .

It it! But I live in Chennai

yes it is.and i really like it

I'm also new to Chennai and looking for things to do...  I've only been here less than a week, so I've really only done touristy things so far (seen Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Marina Beach, and the Phoenix mall), but I want to experience the local culture - food, sports, etc.  If you find out anything that's fun to do, I would be interested as well.  I am currently a little south of the City in Thoraipakkam...

have you been to mahabalipuram??? I've been in Chennai for three weeks and did all the touristy things bur actually there isn't much to do. but i would totally recommend you go to mahabalipuram is a bout 45 min from chennai and absolutely worth a visit.

Hey guys..
If u want to experience the cultural heritage sites, i wud recommend Mahabalipuram..
I gues u have already been to Mylapore temple.. ppl here don't do much, most of them spend their weekends at beach.. we've got so many beaches around... LoL

Enjoy ur time..!

How about bicycling? I ride bicycle with few friends every sunday morning either on ECR or OMR. You can join me if you are interested.

Only rule is: Helmet compulsory!

You can do Scuba Diving, Sailing, Water Skiing, Angling, Para sailing, water scooter, tracking and many more in Goa.

If you guys are into "Wildlife Conservation & Research (special interest in Herpetology)", I recommend visiting Madras Crocodile Bank Trust & Centre of Herpetology, one of the largest reptile zoos in the world.
You might like to spend a few memorable days in the park as a volunteer. :)

not sure if you still are here in Chennai but if you are maybe you can share how to go for golf on the weekend?

most of them allowed only member to play.

Thx.