Foreigners in agadir

Hello ^^ my name is rabab . Im originally from laâyoune morocco but currently in agadir for vacations . I would like to know if there is any foreigners in agadir . Maybe  Americans British or others  . And I would like to meet u guys n go out for a cofee or just to hang out n make friendships^^ if ur interested please send me a msg . Thank u .

Questionable intentions.

Why so ?

Yeah I like to exchange culture n to answear people questions about my country.  N im also interested in making worldwide friendships^^

Haha u can say so ^^ but some cities still have there own culture . Maybe morocco is already westernised but even so people do alot of stuff that are related to the moroccan culture ^^

Yeah ur  right ^^

Thank u for ur time ^^ looks like u know alot about morocco .

Yeah thats easy for u to say ^^ but some people may not like that a stranger person come closer to them n talk to them . So its better to poest online ^^

I tried deleting my comments, but there is no option to delete comments.   :(

Hello Zayn

Kindly note that the posts you wanted deleted, have been removed for you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Can we meet tonight??

Pls call me

ansonboy007 wrote:

Can we meet tonight??

Goodness, that's short notice!

Haha ur 1000% right ^^

Hello,
I visit Morroco often,with a home in Essaouira.
Meeting family a friends in Tiznit, I will be in Agadir 5-16th November,
if you are there,would love to meet up for a coffee and chat.
warmest regards

hello rabab i seen your message i am asian british and will be in agadir on 23/9 . I ALWAYS COME TO AGADIR and if you are there by then let me know and will meet you and give you company. my e-mail is [email protected] send me message or your morrocc phone no and i will contact you. dr asim

Hi My name is dr mir i will be in agadir for next 4 weeks approx. please send me your phone no so we can communicate. or you can e-mail me on [email protected] thanks