Attestation of marriage license

goodmorning admin!

tnx for the info..i really appreciate your effort to help expat like us...by the way the permission letter also will be tanslate to arabic before i will go to jawazat?

God bless u

just tell her company to write this on Arabic. thats enough.
for your more information, tell her company put her and your name with iqama number on the permission letter

i have one concern, my wife is just arrived here last week so she doesnt have an iqama number. you have any idea on that particular case? what to do if the case is like that?

whatever, Iqama or passport whatever she has, all you must show original. her passport wont be always with her. the company will take this passport. only iqama will be with her always. so better wait till iqama she get

ok thank you so much for the info my friend..its been nice to heard from you...

good day sir..

i have a wife here at saudi arabia but or Marriage contract dosent have a stamp from saudi emabssy in Philippines... but i have a letter permission to her company signed by my sponsor and his boss in their clinic and copy of our marriage contract and its arabic translation... it its enough to prove that where legally married... thank you sir...

Approve your all documents by Jawajat and Uzaratul al kharizia . that is enough

Hi.. I got married in the philippines and had our papers done like translations and notarials from our embassy,, when i went to the ministry of foreign affairs they said that no stamping for nurses,, by the way my wife is a nurse and im a waiter here im riyadh,, can somebody tell me why there is no stamping for nurses? Or is the stamp from mofa still necessary on our document? Thanks!

hi. i just got married here in riyadh. i want to know what are the needed documents I need for the MOFA stamp for our marriage contract. i only have the contract we got from the philippine embassy and had it translated also in riyadh. I just don't know what's the first step.. hope you can answer my question. thank you.

Hi sir good evening im confused too many version regarding marriage contract attestations im married in the philippines i got red ribbon at dfa philippines and secure stamp at saudi embassy with translations and i got translation here in saudi arabia and stamped at chamber of commerce and i decided to make it sure i went to philippine embassy they advise me no need for there stamp and mofa attestation and its ok and  valid but some told me its in need some of old married couple according to them saudi embassy from country of origin and translation stamp from chamber is enough can you please help me answer this confusion to be safe thank you so much sir

mga sir,yung authenticated n marriage contract at my stamp n ng saudi embassy s pinas.pwd ba dito n s saudi n ipatranslate or s pinas talaga gwin ang translation?

Hi knives > can you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? Thank you.

Sorry....im just confused how come i cannot see the report for marriage when the embassy here in riyadh told me that i can call them for the scheduling of wedding when they didnt even post the R.O.M that i've filed last april 29?do i still need to wait for 10 days more before they post it?thanks...

admin need help for my marriage paper the all done to philippine ..stamping for dfa red ribbon..and done translate to arabic...with stamp..so im ask if its alraedy done here to show and allowed legally to go out wd my husband

tnx a lot

I just want to ask ..bout this we have already marriage contract wd stamp by NSO and authentication by DFA...(red ribbon) and also already tranlate in arabic with stamp....so we can allowed legally to go out with my husband? or anything to proces here in riyadh ...tnx advise

both husband and wife will go to MOFA for stamping for attested marriage license?
or either one of us?
help please..thank you.

My marriage contract is in English where can I translate that.

HELLO THERE IF MY MC IS DONE HERE IN THE LOWER COURT OF SAUDI ARABIA AND HAVE ALREADY STAMP FROM MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS DO I NEED THIS CERTIFICATE TO BRING BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES FOR ATTESTATION?

THANK YOU.

neotess wrote:

HELLO THERE IF MY MC IS DONE HERE IN THE LOWER COURT OF SAUDI ARABIA AND HAVE ALREADY STAMP FROM MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS DO I NEED THIS CERTIFICATE TO BRING BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES FOR ATTESTATION?

THANK YOU.

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting. It is rude to do so and is considered to be the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you.

Yes. Sorry.

yeah translate into Arabic.

Where can i translate that?

I need help! I don't have my authenticated marriage license from DFA only NSO authenticated marriage certificate.. Can I have it translated to arabic or not? We had our marriage in the philippines that's why the embassy here in Riyadh can't authenticate it.. what will I do now? Please Help me tnx....

do i need to attest the marriage certificate from Saudi High Commission in the home office before Yellow Paper or after getting the yellow paper.?

Bother  :D  First of all no Saudi High commission, Its is Saudi Consulate embassy,  You attest after or before Yellow paper nothing wrong. Yes your marriage certificate should be attested from Saudi Consulate for stamping the visa.

hasanfiaz wrote:

do i need to attest the marriage certificate from Saudi High Commission in the home office before Yellow Paper or after getting the yellow paper.?

hasanfiaz wrote:

My marriage contract is in English where can I translate that.

Dear Hasanfiaz,

There are many translation office here in riyadh, for example in olaya Dist. Sulaimania, Or takasusi St cor. King Abdullah Rd. But you must select the appropriate translator and certified by MOFA.

I have done my translation today in Takasusi cor. King abdullah rd because it is where i am near. cots me SAR 60 for two pages. coz for autheticated page and the MC. Iam not sure coz this is my first time also..

Salam! I have a marriage certificate authenticated by DFA with Arabic translation from Philippines but there is no stamp from Saudi Embassy. Where can I go for attestation here in Riyadh? My colleagues told me I should send back the documents to Philippines fot stamping but I am afraid it will be lost since I only have one copy of it and I just came to Saudi last Friday. Please help.Thank you

You better send back your MC to Philippines and ask some agency there to get a stamp from saudi embassy... but your MC should be red ribbon. Then make a translation to arabic and certified by MOFA..

Hi dear
You hav to go to Civil Affairs in alnasrih and stamp it

Hello Everyone! I just want to ask regarding Marriage Certificate attestation. I got married here in Philippine Embassy Riyadh and got the marriage certificate, already translated and have it stamped by Chamber of Commerce is this enough or i still need to go to MOFA for their Stamp?

hi please help.

i have marriage license in philippines and attested by DFA in manila.
Can i go to Ministry of Foregn affairs here in Riyadh to get it attested?
Is there any more documents i need to show the MoFA in Riyadh?

You need to bring it to Translation Office to translate it to arabic then bring it to Chamber of Commerce for their stamp then to MOFA.

Thank You so much sir.

No need Chamber of commerce?

I think its needed coz its MOFA requirements before they will stamp your MC

Thank You. Very helpful.

Sir, MOFA didn't stamp my MC, they need SAUDI Embassy stamp in the Philippines. they need also my wife iqama.

But according to our liason officer. If i want to go outside with my wife, there is no problem without stamping with MOFA. He said the Translated MC with the stamp of philippine embassy and chambers of commerce is enough? is it true?

problem solved or not yet? i know where MOFA is...
shukran..

Hi!can i ask for some help? I wanted to file our M.C at the Mofa here in riyadh but I dont know what documents to bring to?they say that I should have a document coming from our hospital.I am working in a govt hosp. Pls help me. i have so many queries.

Thank you and God bless!