Need some info about Perth

Hi everyone, hope you are fine. I writing to you as I actually need some info about Perth and saw that you were actually living in Perth.

well am thinking of moving to Perth but don't know much about the city.. I am still unsure which city to move in but saw that Perth is one of the cheapest.

I will start my studies next year. could you please tell me how life is for an international student in perth, how much are for example monthly accommodation, transport, gas, electricity and all.

also one important thing is how is easy or hard is it to get a part time job as a student ..

i know am asking a lot but would be very grateful if you could advise me accordingly.

Many thanks again

Hans

Johanslove wrote:

Hi everyone, hope you are fine. I writing to you as I actually need some info about Perth and saw that you were actually living in Perth.

well am thinking of moving to Perth but don't know much about the city.. I am still unsure which city to move in but saw that Perth is one of the cheapest.

I will start my studies next year. could you please tell me how life is for an international student in perth, how much are for example monthly accommodation, transport, gas, electricity and all.

also one important thing is how is easy or hard is it to get a part time job as a student ..

i know am asking a lot but would be very grateful if you could advise me accordingly.

Many thanks again

Hans

Welcome to the forum
You are incorrect about Perth being the cheapest city. It is actually officially the most expensive city in Australia to live in.
Cost of living is high anywhere in Australia. Rents, transport, food, electricity, water, phone etc.
For cost of living www.numbeo.com 

You will need to find and pay for a study course then apply for a student visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au
A student can work part time on a student visa. 20 hours a week. Jobs are usually cleaning type work and do not pay that well.
As a student you will be responsible for your own medical insurance costs.

Welcome to Perth Johanslove, actually you had a misconception that the cost of living in Perth is cheap. Perth is the most expensive to life in for the Australians meanwhile you are an international student. You can calculate your expenses here http://www.afds.com.au/calculator.aspx