Traveling from ksa to lebnon by road

Hey guys!
In planning a very long extensive trip from ksa to Lebanon by road on my car (2010 corolla new tires , mint condition engine , everything new installed brakes , brake oil , radiator top up mileage 120k auto )
I was just going to ask that is it possible for me to go Lebanon by road from ksa and through which countries i have to pass to go to Lebanon  and is it safe??

Is it safe to travel in my car which is a midsize sedan!?

Please be free to give your advices and suggestions and if its not possible do tell me another long road trip!

I live here in jeddah  , i was born here!

Great details about the car, however, I don't recommend doing so with the current state of affairs in the neighbouring countries.

In order to reach Lebanon, you will need to travel through Jordan and Syria. You have two options:
1) Drive all the way to Tabuk and then get into Jordan or
2) Ship your car near the Jordanian border and fly out to Tabuk or any neighbouring village around it. This can be done through Bassami (IIRC).

It's only worth it to drive out there if you are planning a month long vacation due to the reason you need to pay insurance at the borders of some sort, don't know anything about Syria with the current situation. Gas is extremely expensive in Lebanon and it could end up costing all this more than the flight.

If you want to experience road trip, then head out to UAE or Bahrain which is safer compared to Lebanon. Also with your Corolla you will feel embarrassed as you will see cars around you are BMW and Mercs not necessarily newer models but all sort haha, you know the Lebanese, they like to live lavish.

Also me, I live in Jeddah and born here...let's hold hands together sing along....

How about Yemen or other countries , the thing is that i want to go to  a road trip of about 3-4k kilometre and big car  car is not issue can take my dad 12" Chevrolet suburban Ltz  he wont mind anything but for me corolla is ok save money less petrol needed and less chances of being getting stolen hahaha!
Just going to finish my diploma in Bussines administration  here in malaysia kuala lumpur , kota damansara so after that we are looking at a 3-4 month time till my other 1 year graduation for bachelors!

I think the border idea looks good from tabuk to jordan border!
Hope lets see what happens next , anyway going to lebnon embassy here kuala lumpur an will ask whats the requirements etc !
Thanks for the info bro! :D

Zohaib Hassan wrote:

How about Yemen or other countries , the thing is that i want to go to  a road trip of about 3-4k kilometre and big car  car is not issue can take my dad 12" Chevrolet suburban Ltz  he wont mind anything but for me corolla is ok save money less petrol needed and less chances of being getting stolen hahaha!
Just going to finish my diploma in Bussines administration  here in malaysia kuala lumpur , kota damansara so after that we are looking at a 3-4 month time till my other 1 year graduation for bachelors!

Why are you selecting areas that have crisis ? If you want you can do road trip to Iraq too :D

Besides, road trips in Malaysia are by far better compared to Saudi.

Make a trip to Bahrain , then go down to Qatar , then UAE !

That'd be enough for a long trip :P

See , according to the best route , you have to cross Jordan , Syria  :|

Syria is my concern , and should be yours too :P

Go around the GCC countries mate , you won't have much Insurance Issues :)

Cheap Petrol everywhere , reliable service stations in near distance :)

http://i.imgur.com/zX3BgCH.jpg

pls take a cheap ticket in an off season