BORED but wanna hang out

If you are bored like me and wanna hang out for a chat or drink, message me. We can go for a movie or something. I stay at the European side of Istanbul.

Hello Mr.Kucy

I suggest you to browse and participate on active threads on the forum so as to increase your chances to meet expats around you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey Kucy, im normally at asian side but we can find a way to gather, do you like football? :)

Yes man, I like playing soccer but not a professional lol

Hey,

Which movie do you have in mind. I missed the screening of the Guardians of the Galaxy and am still kicking myself for that...

Sounds like a kool konstellation is building up :);)

I am missşng İndian movies until the day I am here I don´t have seen any MOvıe from Bollywood and also missing Pakistani channels and feeling stranger here because here no one speaks urdu I want to speak urdu with somneone..... really bored of speaking English and biraz  konuşmak Turkçe

Hey you could speak Urdu to me unless you decide to standup on your feet and start learning Turkish :-)
cheers

fallenangel_hasan wrote:

Hey you could speak Urdu to me unless you decide to standup on your feet and start learning Turkish :-)
cheers

Hmm Thanks Abey...... where are you from ın Turkey ın Istanbul:::

hassan147 wrote:
fallenangel_hasan wrote:

cheers

Hmm Thanks Abey...... where are you from ın Turkey ın Istanbul:::

unhunn abey tabey na keejey huzoor Turkey mei thori izzat baqi rehney dein kardeşim canim:-)
İstanbul yes and sometimes Ankara and sometimes över The skies ;-)