Best area to live in Antalya?

Hey,

Me and my partner are thinking of moving down to Antalya and wanted to know where is the best area to start looking for houses?
I know it's quite big so want to get some recommendations

Thanks in advance
Amii

Hi Amii, do not forget about the section Housing in Antalya.;)

Harmonie.

I've lived all over the place in Antalya and I think LARA is the best place to live in.

OK - you haven't got a beach there but it's just a short bus ride away to the beach near Sera Hotel.

Lara is full of good cafes, bars and restaurants and the biggest shopping-mall in Antalya is there too.

The promenade is wonderful - great for cycle rides or walks - along the coast.

Helio, I am moving to Antalya with my family, and wished to know wich would be the best one for kids, they are 11 and 9. That you, Leila

hi there,

the best area I would say is Lara. It's a very prestigious area with lots of cafes, a huge shopping mall and you can walk along the promenade path for kilometres and it offers fantastic views across the Bay of Antalya with the mountains in the background.

Another popular area is Konyaalti where you'll find beaches with pebbles.

I'm an estate agent and can help you find an apartment here if you so wish.

Best wishes,
Jade

How about Alanya which is good for stay....

Depends what you want but anywhere near the water is good. I like it near the city centre area because you dont have much commuting (walk most places) and always near to things happening.

Im planing to buy a house in lara or kundo or ornek koy my fund is 58000$ looking for 55-60 meter house 1 bed room. Could u help me plz

Hello pari,

I advise you to place an advert in our section Houses for sale in Antalya to increase your chances to find a house in your budget.

Regards
kenjee

Take a look at this website , you can find hundreds of suitable houses for you budget

http://www.sahibinden.com/satilik/antal … =price_asc

Hello ali342013  :cheers:

A little description about the link maybe?

Regards
Kenjee

I think Konyaalti is the best area.  Lara-Kundu is also an area, where the airplanes come/go over the water to land/start at Antalya airport. Sometime every 2-3 minutes.

Konyaalti is the best area in my opinion  :)

If you talk about Antalya province, it depends. Living is still cheap in Gazipasa - 40 km East of Alanya, but with the airport and international flights the tourists are getting more.

If you like to go shopping/nightlife you should stay in Antalya city or Alanya.

Best wishes

Another link to find houses/flats to rent or to buy is:

www.hurriyetemlak.com

It is availabe in different languages.

www.sahibinden.com and www.hurriyetemlak.com are the best websites for searching for real estate or a place for rent.

You can also use

www.milliyetemlak.com

Best regards

Hi ,
I am thinking of moving to Antalya and I need some help state agent !!!

welcome to Antalya:)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Sham,

You can try searching the HOUSING section on the menu bar where you can find home owners directly as well. If that does not help, please feel free to post again.

Good luck
Z

Sham1977 wrote:

Hi ,
I am thinking of moving to Antalya and I need some help state agent !!!

Hi Mural,

For advertisement, please use the CLASSIFIED section.

Good luck!
Z

marulcomtr wrote:

and for shopping online supermarket web site *****:)

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services freely on the forum is not allowed.

Hi Shide
You can register your business in DIRECTORY 

Good luck

Isiklar (Ishiklar) is a best part  and old settlement in Antalya  the place  habited by real Antalya people and just middle of the city  near to every part while its quiet nd has its own ambient konyaalti  and lara is full with foreigners but has a cosmopolitan looking
Isiklar is a place that where still you can find something abt real Antalya.

Good luck .

Edojidai

The best area is Konyaalti, its a very lovely area, with beautiful beach.

Antalya? Oh noo. Even at 10pm u cant breathe because of hot weather.

hi :)
can i have your phone number please ? i need your help

Hi
I also love to live in the center of Aantalya, but is it safe to live in the center? I mean any problems there like homeless, fraud, rubbery... etc... I've heard a lot about people who were victims of fraud and deception in Turkey.
Thanks

Antalya is a nice place but I can't take breath there in summer because of warm weather. It was bothering me. Maybe u can try some online site for renting

hello After landing to Antalya Airport and Gazipasa Airport by air, it is 125 km from Antalya and Alanya airport and it is 45 km from Gazipaşa Airport to Alanya airport. Because of holiday are not organized an expedition by sea, private yachts and boats can be visited.
Tourists arrive from abroad and Cyprus Girne harbor to Alanya harbor. It is in Alanya where is on the edge of the Toros Mountains, within the natural beauty of the Mediterranean and in the historical past of thousands of years, among the tolerant people, entertainment and vacations will be enjoyed. Alanya is the place where foreign citizens increasingly admired and moved in order to live permanently.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : no ad for external link please
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.

Hi Jade, are you still living in Antalya? I am seeking a 2 bedroom for rent and to buy a 3 bedroom house in Lara.

Thank uou!

Hi Marsha BroBy,

This thread is quite old and you may not receive any feedback.

I invite you to post ad advert in the Housing in Antalya section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hi marsha i live in antalya and i can help you