Looking for a nanny in Fontenilles (close to Toulouse)

hello,

We are back from the United States, where we pent 3 years. My kids are now bilingual. They will go to the French school but I would like them to practice their English and have a nanny at home taking care of them. Do you know why company/website can help me in this search?

Thanks a lot,

Stéphanie

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to  post this ad in the Babysitting in Toulouse section, it may help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi,

I am moving to toulouse beg of sept and I am looking for nanny work. Feel free to message me if you'd like to speak more.

Many thanks
Lauren

Hello Lauren,

Thanks for your email. I am looking for an English speaking nanny who has a car to pick up my kids at school and babysit them every day during the week from 4.30 pm to 7 pm and on wednesday from noon to 6 pm. We live 20 mms west from Toulouse. My boys are 11 and 8 years old. Would you be interested?

Thanks,

Stéphanie

Hi Stephanie,

This is something I'd be interested in. I don't actually get to toulouse till the en of august. Perhaps we could meet up once I arrive for a chat etc?

Many thanks

Lauren

Yes of course. I will be in Toulouse from the 28th of August. When will you arrive?

Hi,

Arriving the weekend of that week actually.

Lauren

Hello Lauren,

Would it be possible to contact you earlier by phone to start discussing about the job? Do you have any phone number where I can reach you?

Thanks a lot,

Stéphanie

Hello Lauren,

It was nice talking to you. I will arrive with my kids tomorrow in Toulouse.

My name is Stephanie Lesage.
My phone number is 07-80-34-06-10.
My email address is [email protected]
My temporary address: 10 avenue André-Marie Ampère, Colomiers
I will wait for you on Monday at 2 pm. Could you come to our apartment?

Thank you very much,
Looking forward to meeting you.

Stéphanie

Hi Stephanie,

Not a problem I will see you Monday!

Thanks

Lauren

Hello Lauren,

I hope you have well arrived in Toulouse.
As mentioned in my previous email, I will wait for you at 10 avenue André-Marie Ampère, Colomiers (Appartment 318).
I will wait for you on Monday at 2 pm.

See you later,

Stéphanie

Hi stephanie,

Ok I will see you then, is it ok to park my car anywhere?

Thanks lauren

yes no problem to park your car
see you there

Hello Lauren,

It was nice to meet you this afternoon. My two kids were also happy to meet you.

I have discussed with my husband and we wanted to propose to you the following for the compensation:

- Net salary: 10/h ; Gross salary = 18.38/ hour (For info, minimum gross salary in 2014 is 9.53 /h). Salary formally declared to French URSSAF for all social benefits (unemployment, pension)
- Salary based on effective working hours. Salary paid on the 25th of the month in "CESU" checks (CESU checks are commonly used in France for home services; they are cashed at any banks; we may help you setting up everything) or normal bank check.
- Working time for normal school week:
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 2h30/day. Pick-up at school at 16h30, until arrival (around 19h)
Wed: 6h, 3 Wednesdays per month. Pick-up at school at 12h00, until arrival (around 18h)
- Car trips: 10 per day per school day and 20 per day for the Wednesdays (kids' activities)
- Estimated monthly salary (without school holidays): 600 (60h) + 190  for car trips.
- During school holidays, monthly salary may stay equivalent  if you are available to keep the kids at home for a couple of days.

Please let us know what you think about our proposal.

As I mentioned to you, it would be great if we could spend some time together on Friday so that I can show you everything.

I should also be grateful if you send me by maim your new phone number.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Stéphanie

Hello,
I am interested. I speak fluent English.

Regards
Srishti