Permanent Residency Interview

Hi

Does anyone know what questions are asked at the perm residency interview and how long it takes?

EnglishgirlinSA81 wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know what questions are asked at the perm residency interview and how long it takes?

They can only really ask you on what grounds you qualify for and other questions will revolve around that.

i,
I am new here. I am a german living for more than 9 years in South Africa and married to a South African for nearly 7 years.
I now want to apply for permanent residence and filled in all the documents at the vfs global website,got all the documents (police clearance,medical,bank...)
When I printed out the form, I saw that vfs global says that I need to go to an interview at Home Affairs? Is that so? How do I do that? Do I need an appointment?
My vfs global appointment is thursday, and I want to have all documentation. Can someone advise me what to do or how to proceed. I phoned HA and VFS Global,but they cannot give me a straight answer.

You should be fine if you've got all the documents on the lists on those websites. Make sure you have your unabridged marriage certificate...