Queries about work visa

Hello everyone. I'm from China. I'm going to need to work in Sri Lanka with about 10 colleagues, as invited by our locally registered company in Sri Lanka, for an engineering project for about 3 months starting this October. I want to know what procedures shall we and our locally registered company/the inviter go through to get work visa for us. I'd appreciate it if any of you can help. Thanks in advance.

Hello :)

Iam leaving you the details of a person you can contact for the all the right details for visa and ticket matters , Shes a Snr. Travel Consultant , dealing with travel and visa , You can call her or sent her an mail Mention "Nimasha" Refereed you , she will help you out

Mrs.Sajeewani Fernando
Assistant Business Manager

Easy Travel Centre (Pvt) Ltd.
Deanstone House
1 1-1 Deanstone Place,
Colombo 3.
Sri Lanka.

M       : +94-77-6119836
T        : +94-11-5103837-8
F        : +94-11-5103839
E        : [email protected]

Hope this information helps,

NImasha Fernando

Thank you very much NImasha. You helped a lot. I've sent an email to Mrs.Sajeewani Fernando and I'm expecting her reply.

hi, welcome to srilanka & hope ur project will be successfully reach the goal. if u want to corporate a company in srilanka, 1st you want to do is, u must register your company in the ROC of srilanka. if you need any support for the incorporation of the company / visa service & etc, please contact the persons in the following link.

inventures.asia/

Thanks. NITHARSHINI. It's so kind of you guys.

you are almost welcome jemily

Iam glad , i was able to help you , Totally my pleasure,

In fact i too worked with your friendly  people of your country for a Highway project here in          sri Lanka , for 5 years ,

Ok then ,
take care

Nimasha

Thank you again NImasha. So the highway project is built by Chinese?

Yes the Colombo Katunayake expressway,  :)