English to French Translations

I am searching for a reputable French Translation company in or near to Bordeaux city.  I would like to have my British birth certificate translated.

Thanks

Hello dduclos.

Maybe you can try to post an advert in the jobs in Bordeaux - Business services section (Translator). It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Make sure you look for traducteurs jurés (sworn translators) and that the translation is certified by the court (traductions certifiées)

I found 2 results (see bottom of the page), but I have no idea if they are any good: http://www.cylex-france.fr/bordeaux/tra … 3%a9s.html

also this one: http://www.gotranslators.com/Go/GoM37131.php   
(I just googled sworn translator Bordeaux et voila)

Good luck!

Thanks so much. Very successful!

Just thought it would be helpful to know that the following link will get you no where. I called and asked if he spoke English and he said "no and goodbye.". He was very rude and this site is very misleading as it says he translates mostly documents from English to French and he obtained his degree from the University of Ireland. Wow, wonder how it made it through that degree not speaking a word of English.

gotranslators.com/Go/GoM37131.php

What I would advise you to do do is to use Google Translate to convert your english text to french and enquire by e-mail. I have just translated my birth certificat this way. All done on line. Make sure you ask them to confirm if they are french certified.Try  [email protected] as they have been very good with comunucation through mail.Good luck!

[Moderated: No free ad please]

Probably a bit late in reply to your question... so I guess this is for future readers:

I have used this accredited translator many times. She is very efficient and professional (also an Expat herself!).

Cabinet Fuss Traductions
Address: 81 bd Pierre 1erue Buropole - 33110 LE BOUSCAT
Ph: 0556424441
Email: [email protected]

Thanks much for this.  I was hoping to find an expat translator.

Hope everything works out!

Was Fuss Traductions any help?

My apologies for not responding sooner. A huge thank you for the info you supplied. It was first class! All of my documents are now sorted.

Thanks much for this.  I was hoping to find an expat translator.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)