FILIPINO ENGLISH TEACHERS INTERESTED IN TEACHING IN VIETNAM

Hi all. I was wondering who can i contact if i wanna recruit some Filipino English teachers to Vietnam?

Omar Salim wrote:

Hi all. I was wondering who can i contact if i wanna recruit some Filipino English teachers to Vietnam?

you can put up recruitment agency here in the phils. :)

Good evening sir,I'm very much interested for a teaching job in Vietnam but I don't know how to start applying for it

Hi.. I am a 2nd year collage undergraduate, 32yrs old from manila philippines.. Im just wondering if I can apply.. Pls email me at: [email protected].. Thanks

Omar Salim wrote:

Would you be interested in USA English teachers?  Also have a degree to teach history.

Hi,

I am planning to move in Vietnam early next year, may I apply as an English Teacher?

Thanks

do you have a tesol certificate? I have a friend who runs an English centre in Vietnam , he can help you

Only...Filipino English teachers?  I am interested...but need to know...do you mean by Filipino English teachers...to be citizens of the Philippines?  Just wondered because I am a U.S. citizen, born, raised and educated in the Philippines...with a university degree from California and more than three years' experience teaching ESL in Korea, Thailand and U.S.  I know I am well qualified...but do I meet YOUR requirements to teach English in Vietnam?   Do I have to be residing in the Philippines?

I also looking for Filipina english tutor for my 9ys boy in D11.

Hi

Hope am not too late for my reply. I am very interested to do teaching job in Vietnam. May i know if the position is still open? I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

gemvi wrote:

Hi

Hope am not too late for my reply. I am very interested to do teaching job in Vietnam. May i know if the position is still open? I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

9/01/14 ORIGINAL POSTING
GOOD LUCK!!!

I understand a lot of teachers from the Philippines are employed throughout Asia.
I wonder how the ASEAN agreement will change visa requirements for them.

Fred wrote:

I understand a lot of teachers from the Philippines are employed throughout Asia.
I wonder how the ASEAN agreement will change visa requirements for them.

As I read it those citizens of ASEAN countries will get visa on arrival for tourist purposes. They will still have to go through due process for work permits / work visas etc but they will supposedly find it easier to get work in any of the member countries.
This would depend on what sort of jobs are on offer as I am sure the countries will have a preference to employ locals first.

I just want to know if the teaching job in Vietnam is still available.  I am very much interested.  Please email me at [email protected].  Hope to hear from you.  Thank you

@ cjenny > In order to boost up your chances in getting a job, i will rather advise you to post a job advert in the Language teacher jobs in the Philippines section and to contact some Recruitment agencies as well.

Thank you and good luck

Priscilla  :cheers: