Ladies/women club in the area

Salam! i am new in iran, and living in tehran with my husband, who is currently assigned to do some work here. would love to meet and make friends with expat ladies and locals, to chat with, have coffee, have lunch or dinner and explore the wonders of iran. Any suggestions where to join some ladies/women club in the area. hope to hear from anyone of you out there. good day.... :cheers:

Hi there and welcome to Iran. To answer your question , there are many health clubs in many areas of Tehran  that offer membership to women too , of course in specefic hours(morning to noon) . If you work or you can't go to the club in mornings I would suggest vesta club . It is located in Argentin square and only offers it's services to women from 6 am to 9 pm . there is another club again near Argentin square called Hesse khoobe Zendegi ( The good feeling of life)_it is little bit more expensive but it is not crowded , it is not only women health club but it offers classes in morning till night . I took pilates classes there and it was great.
I would be happy to show you around Tehran . Please contact me if you have any more questions.

hiiii, im living in tehran now also... would be great if i can hang out with you sometimes...its not easy for me to go out by myself...

sarayan89 wrote:

hiiii, im living in tehran now also... would be great if i can hang out with you sometimes...its not easy for me to go out by myself...

hi, welcome to our country, my name is Salar this is my email adress:[email protected]
we can have some conversation there or anywhere else you like, i will be glad to have good friends from all over the world, if you need something you can tell me i will be in touch , and try my best to help you
regards
Salar