Retirement in thailand

Hi bloggers,
i am morry living in perth australia, at present i work for a large hospital in the public sector, i will be retireing at the end of this year, i would be intrested if any fellow bloggers had any usefull info on the any of the best places in pattaya or around that area for long lease accommodation, i would only be looking at probably a single bedroom unit as i am single guy.As for posting on this blog it is o so much easier than trying to post on thaivisa forums. :cool:

Hello Morry,

You'll get more relevant responses to your questions if you post directly to the Thailand Forum, which you can access by clicking the FORUM tab in the green banner at the top of the page, scroll down the next page to "Living in Asia" and then click on Thailand in the list of countries.

or

CLICK HERE to be redirected automatically.

thnaks for that,

In my opinion, Pattaya is as close to hell on earth as I can imagine. It might have something for single guys who are willing to pay good money (by Thai standards, for others it's cheap) for the illusion that they're attractive to Asian girls. But for others it is a chaotic place full of prostitutes and Western guys who failed in life, with an active criminal underground to boot. The beach is also mediocre.
There are far better places to retire around Asia, or even in other parts of Thailand!

Thaivisa has all the answers to your questions regarding pattaya.

Pattaya is a great place, its all about what you make of it yourself. Its all well and good people thinking its a place for losers, that far from the truth. There are so many activities in pattaya other than hanging out of bars.

Choke dee mooseinthai.

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR