Starting a business in Madrid, help?

Hello World!

Just moved to Madrid a week ago and am interested to find expats who are interested to join me to start this business (in the advertising industry), I won't explain much here publicly but perhaps we can meet up somewhere and discuss this.

I am new here so I am also looking for new friends, I don't know much people here.

If anyone is interested to meet up, (or maybe we can do a group meeting?), do let me know, send me a PM with your mobile number and we can arrange something!

I am 20yrs old by the way, part time student and serial entrepreneur (a bit like a serial killer! nah, just kidding!).

Hello rvlogz,

I am happy to welcome you on Expat.com :D

It seems that it is a great idea of setting up a business, so to help you to find some partners, i think that you can also post an ad in the Business partners classifieds in Madrid section, it may help your message to get across more effectively. ;)

I would also like to share this link with you : Starting a Business in Spain, maybe it can also help you in your procedures.

Best of luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi my name is john,  Iam from England living in Madrid.  IAM VERY INTERSTED IN OPENED A BUSINESS MYSELF IF WE TALK WOULD YOU LET ME KNOWN

Hey there. I´m going to be in Madrid from February.
I´m a graphic / UX designer. It´ll be great to know a more about your ideas!

james-eccleston.com

Hi my name is johnny how much money We need to set up the businesses?

Hey Man
Hope you have managed to open your business , please let me know how your journey has been I'm very keen to find business minded people to to help me too .
please let  me know

all the best
Andrew

Hello, welcome to Madrid.
If you want me to be your friend, just tell me. I'm a man, 49, married.
Hope to meet you. I'm an entrepeneur too.

Yes please I would like to be your friend. And I also thinking in set up a business  in spain.  If you have an idea please let
Me know.   My Email [email protected]