Is working allowed during studies in turkey?

Is working allowed during studies in turkey? As I am planning to continue my Education there :)

no it is not

so any job at uni?

I think no, if you don't have a job visa but the process to get official permission to work in Turkey is quite hard)

Working here with a work permit seems like impossible

oh i see, Do u study there?

My brother is studying at university and also work in a  part time job in İstanbul.I wanted u know that.

Its not allowed but u can still work somewhere..... Most ppl i know here they work illegally :)

I am adnan..and am applying for turkey student visa I want to know is that work allow in tukey during studies plz tell me

No , it is not allowed For a foreign students to work in turkey, but,u can still find someone who would like to hire you illegally of course.

Mad Chemist wrote:

My brother is studying at university and also work in a  part time job in İstanbul.I wanted u know that.

I guess that your brother is turkish ( not an expat )so he doesn't need work permit :)

Rafid80 wrote:

Its not allowed but u can still work somewhere..... Most ppl i know here they work illegally :)

allowed as long as one is not caught :D

[Moderated]

there's an expression wich says " Necessity knows no law "

It might make a good topic :offtopic:

hi dear, good day. am Dini from Cameroon. can we have a talk. i am looking for someone who can issue me an invitation letter to Turkey. please if you can assist i will be very grateful . thanks

FOR real we can work ? its not problem at all ? ı answered befor about the same topic 
you will see the list of jobs you can do

@dinipascal > sorry, you are a bit off topic here.

dear all,actually my arabic teacher is moving to ıraq, thus i need a arabic teacher. I would like t concentrate on speaking We could work in our company or we could talk about the place to study. my skype is [email protected]