Travel to Istanbul soon, where are the good clubs to party?

Hi all!

I will be travelling to Istanbul & Antalya in September and would like to check out the party scene over there.
Can anyone here suggest me where to go? I'm into trance/electro/techno music.

Thanks a lot and if there is any expat-blog gathering during my stay, I would like to join.

Cheers,
icha

All in taksim area, Eski beyrut is my favorite since there are a lot of foreigners, i dont advise u to go to turkish club u dont want to see turkish men acts when they are drunk, also beat club is good... Suma beach in black sea also good choice.

Thanks for the suggestion, Rafid!
I've checked online, Beat looks good.  I will check it out when am there.

Cheers,
icha

Reina, Anjelique, 360, if I think of any others I'll let you know.

Hi m_jenk,

Yes, i will definitely go to Reina ;) Thanks for your suggestion!

360 in istanbul, istklal street is the best

Ok, noted AFJ!
Thanks

Riddim or Masquerade is cool too. Check it out

Riddim tends to play a lot of hip-hop and R&B so don't think that will be your style. I also heard Topless, on Istiklal, a club called Wake Up Call, and also I really rate Suma Beach - great DJs, only electronic. Feel free to message me when you arrive.  :)

@Mr. Kucy : M_Jenk was right, I'm not into hip-hop and R & B  :D but thanks for your advise, appreciate it!

@M_Jenk : Yes, i will let you know once I'm there! Thanks in advance  :cheers:

icha

:):top: many place to enjoye ur self an dıvertıng ıll be ur guıde maybe maoude :cool:  lıke my name make just me sıgne on +905353689273 stanbul very ;)  so am waıtıng

Ichaa, I am planning a club night out with us girls, if you'd like to join just let me know. We are probably going Reina.

Hi m_jenk!
Thanks for the invitation, i'd love to join you and your friends but i will be flying there on the 18th of Sep only. What about on the 20th?  :top:

Have a great night and weekend!

icha

Will see if we can plan anything. Just contact me. See ya!