My life

Hi every One ,
whos interesting to find a solution for  a complicated life ...?

If the life is complicated, no one can find a solution, do it yourself. When you are happy and  rich.. so many people will help to share your laughs but once you get sad or go poor no one there to wipe out your tears - by experience I tell you.
Be courageous!!

Thank you ! you are right but am just afraid to make a rong decisions ...

We all make wrong decisions, mistakes are what we learn from.

You're young and you think your life is complicated, just wait until you get to be MY age and have 5 sons and daughters, a spouse, a job, reponsibilities............ then you'll know what complicated really is.

19 year old........... Hell girl, go out there and enjoy life to the maximum!!! You and your girlfriends go to the mall, window shop, look at the guys and make fun of them, go to a restaurant for tea together, etc. Forget life and all its problems. Go have fun.

Actually everyone wants solution for his/her complicated life...........others explained them but some listen and follow but others just ignore it..........and thus life become more and more complicated...........
Fact is that once you feel your life is complicated then just try to make it simple and I am sure others can only suggest you or guide you but they cant change your life ............its you who has to change and only by you it can be changed.......
So find out where things gone wrong and solution will be with you............
Best thing I can tell you.......accept your faults and then find out how you have done it.......you will find the way too to come out from the complications...........

Regards,
Anil

I have the solution.

Life is easy , it is we who make it complicated

90% of man's problems are caused by man.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

90% of man's problems are caused by man.

Wrong: 90% of man's problems are caused by woman.

Usually there isn't one right way of doing things, but many, and no way is entirely wrong.
In any case, since we can't predict the future, it's moot to be anxious about decisions.
Just go by your feelings, they are rarely wrong!

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR