Looking for language exchange, Japanese/Chinese

Hi, I am Japanese woman living in Singapore for nearly 7 yrs. I decided to pick up Chinese seriously this year for my future career and I am looking for someone who is willing to exchange conversation lessons with me.  My majoy in my univ. was teaching Japapanese to native high school students so I am confident to teach you standard Japanese.  I am travelling a lot on business but I will find a time for new friends so anyone who is intersted in learning Japanese and teaching me Chinese, pls contact me!

Hi and welcome to the forum kunkun7!

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the language exchange section of Singapore classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hello,

I am a Chinese travellor who has been to singapore for a week.

I will stay here until March.I have lived in Japan for 2 years for my master degree.

I can speak Mmandarin, English and Japanese.Because of I having really appreciate for the kindness Japanese that have helped me
in Japan,I want to help you to improve your Chinese. I have ever had a language exchange partner a year ago.

Sincerely,
Tan

E-mail:[email protected]

Hi, Tan san,

Did you reach to Japan already?
Did you enjoy Thailand with your friend?
Thank you very much for your kind help for my Chinese study.
Hope to see you again in the near future!

If your friend still likes to study Japanese with me, pls ask him to contact me...

Thank you again and keep in touch!

Regards,
Kumi

Hi,Kumi san,
I arrived at Japan last night.
It is really a good experience for me in Thailand.
I love Thanland and Singapore.
I also thank you and your husband.
Please keep in touch.

Sincerely,
Tan

Good Day.

This is Billy, and am a local chinese, and I speak Mandarin (chinese), Cantonese & Hokkien, & of course English.

I love Japanese Culture, and would of course love to learn japanese language.

[ Moderated : Please avoid phone numbers over the forum ]  :),

Cheers & Wishing You Happiness,

Kunkun, i m tan san.like to exchange chinese language with your japanese language and culture.

[Moderated : For security measures, It is not advised to send phone numbers over a public forum ]

Hey, do you have any friend who is willing to come to Shanghai, China to work?

Thank you

Best regards
Carrie