Wanna Make new friends in Paris!

Hello!
My name is Megs!  I am from ENgland and want to meet new people here in Paris/  I also want to learn French so am looking for langauge exchanges with French people.  But I also want to meet people from all over the world! 

Anyone interested in meeting up, let me know :)

Hi,

I'm coming to Paris in the beginning of September to work as an au pair. As I don't know anyone there I would love to meet up. How long are you staying in Paris?

Cheers,

Ina

probably a year.  look forward to seeing you in september! :)  where are you from?

I'm from Croatia. I'll be there a year also, hope to learn French. Did you start some French course yet?

No, I'm trying to learn by myself.  We'll see how that goes :)

I am hère lol

Hi Megss

I'm french and I live in Paris and i'm looking for someone to practise my english.. in exchange i can help to improve your french

Hi!!!

Yeah, I am def interested in lang tandems!  Are you free any morning to do one?

hi.. u can contact me if u r interested for friendship in paris

Hi Megs !
I'm french and I come from Paris. I spent my two last years in Australia and I'm looking for people to practice my english to keep it good.
Let me know if you want to go out  ;)
See ya !
Irene

Helloo Megss, Irene, Ina, Adii and all,

I will be in Paris starting September (currently in Toulouse). I speak English and am not too bad in my French. Hope to meet you all in Paris and have some interesting conversations..

Hi "Skp1987", what's your name? :)
I'm going to meet Megs tomorrow. Let us know when you will be here :)
See you soon !
Have fun in Toulouse, I know there ! It's great ;)
Irene

Hey

My name is Matt. I'm from Canada but live in paris now. I'm looking to meet some new peeps in paris. It's kind of hard when my french isn't all the best. What brings you to paris?

Hello! My name is Maribel, I'm Spanish and I live in Paris since July. I know a few people but I'm usually alone, so I'd like to meet people!! I speak French fluently and I can help you with your French if you want. I am actually French and Spanish teacher.

See you soon, maybe!! ;)

hello!

I'm Maribel, and Spanish girl who lives in Paris since last July, I know a few people but I'm usually alone. I'm a Spanish and French teacher, I speak French fluently, we can practise if you want. (I need to practise my English too).
I look for people to go out and enjoy this wonderful city!!

I hope heard from you soon :)

Maribel

Very nice. I only know basic french but slowly getting better. I'm an english teacher here. Where are u from?

I'mm from Spain, Andalousia! :)

Aw nice. Are you taking school for english or you just teach in france?

Maybe a group of us can meet in September?

Hello, i'm french living since a quite long time now in Paris. I would like to go in Pérou and Bolivia for a trip but i'm a fasle beginner in Spanish so it will not help me so much!
If you would like to help me!We can meet and for sure talk each others, there are several nice activities to do during the summer in Paris.

There is no link but I'll be in Toulouse on october for one year.

I agree. We should all meet sometime in September. It'll be nice if we can all mett each other at once

That would be great! I'm coming to Paris on 2nd of September.

Hey! I'm from Spain. I will move to Paris the 6th of september to work as au pair and I don't know anyone ! I'll like to meet new people there !!

Hi all,
I just moved to Paris; trying to set up a get together this Friday (see the new topic in this section)

I can't help anyone with French but maybe with English..

i live in the region parisian too

Hello everybody!! Also new in Paris and looking to meet new interesting people from all over the world. Let me know if you want to do anything :) we should plan something once evryone is here!

Hello Megss, Irene, and everyone else,

My name is Santosh. Lol I did not realise that I had a screen name on here. I love it here in Toulouse and I am back in Paris on the 5th of September. Would love to catch up with y'all for a drink or two!

Cheers (in advance ;))!

Hello all! i also arrived in Paris a month ago; i am learning french; i also speak english and spanish
I would like to practise my french and meet people also; if someone interested let me know!

Hey Adii,
I'm Shri, residing in Paris. Interested in meeting people from same origin of mine (India). If you are interested let me know.
Thanks in Advance.
Best Regards,
Shri Hari Venkatesh GOVINDARAJU.

Hello Megss, Irene, Ceci, Matt, Kermes and every one else,

This is Manu, and I got to Paris 2 years ago.
One of my best friends left for Panamá a year ago and I don't see him coming back soon, and the rest are on holidays, so I'm looking for new people and new activities.

It would be great to meet you in September and have a good time!!

Hi Kermes, If you are still in Paris, I'd be glad to meet you to talk.

Hi, there. I am going to France next week. we can get in contact

I am same as you and I am moving on 1st sep. for a master degree.

Hello
I'm a Spanish man who lives in Paris since a few years ago, I don't know too many people here. I speak French fluently, Spanish and my english level is intermediate so I'll be glad to practise..
Me too I look for people to go out and enjoy this wonderful city!!

Hi ! we should organize a meeting right ? :)

im a french and english speaker ! :) wanted to make new friends !

Hello,

My name is Laura, I just went back to Paris after leaving 1 year in London.

It would be a good idea to set up something in Paris and meet people who wants to speak English and French.

I am totally in. I want to carry on speaking English and being around English people.

I am a french native speaker.

We can keep in touch people and do something soon.

Laura

Hello to everybody, it would maybe be better that you begin to try to write in French on this site, no? Welcome in Paris.

Salut à tous, il serait peut-être mieux que vous commenciez à essayer d'écrire en français sur ce site, non? Bienvenus à Paris.

Thks reverso.net

salut comment ca va i was just looking some one like you so we can be great friends so that i can teach u french

hey most well come dear i would love to be friend with u so that we can meet u can send me ur cell phone number it's mine 0753855756

hey every one i am sahil from afghanistan love to meet new people lokking forward to be friend with u