Any social soccer team in Manila to join here?

Hi anichat,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hey guys.  Come and dropby at Miriam College Football Field tomorrow August 11 from 3-5pm. Bring light and dark jersey and let's enjoy an afternoon of football. Its PhP100 per head

MIRIAM COLLEGE tomorrow Aug 18 from 3-5pm... See you... You know the drill

After the heavy rains last week, we resume play tomorrow same time at Miriam College...hope you guys could make it!

Hi mate,

Let me know what you hear back as I'm seriously keen as well...

Cheers,

J

Booked MC field tomorrow Sept.  1 from 4-6pm. We can come in at 3pm and do drills. Again,  please log in your name. 100/pax

See you guys

Hello there.

I'm currently enhancing my football skills with Football Manila and I'm trying to figure out what I'll do next after my 8 week stint with them.  I would like to continue playing for fun, learn, and join non competitive competitions.  Do you guys know of any groups I could play in?  Maki saling pusa.  Preferably in Quezon City (Diliman/Katipunan/Libis area) or Marikina area?

Thank you!

Come and play with us tomorrow 9/15 at Miriam College Football Field from 3-6pm. PhP100/head

Who wants to play Football?  Head to Miriam College on Sept 29 and Oct 6 from 4-6pm for a 9-side game. PHP100 to play

Inviting everyone here to come and join us at Miriam College Field tomorrow 10/27/2013 from 3-6pm. PhP100/person

Hello everyone I've Just arrived in Manila and I'm looking to join a football team. I played at a decent level through high school and university and played in 5-a-side leagues in Beijing (where i was previously based )I'm a bit out of shape but  would love to get back on the pitch and kick a ball around. Looking to join a team either in Makati, Mandaluyong or Ortigas.

Thanks
Peter

Join us this sunday. PM your contact details and we'll keep in touch. Welcome to Manila

Open Play @ Miriam College along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. That's from 3-6pm Jan 19, 2014. Just PM me if you want to go. We are re-building Club Atletico de Manila for 2014 competitions

Open play at BGC tom Jan 18 from 4-6pm. 200/person. Confirm to this post or PM me if you are going. Thanks

Hey Guys

We'll be at Miriam College this Sunday January 26 from 3-6pm for some futbol fun! See you

I'm looking for  womens soccer team somewhere in q.c. I want to join :3

Hey Guys

Join us on these dates:

Feb 8, Saturday 10-12MN @ Bonifacio Global City Turf PhP200/person
Feb 9, Sunday 3-5 PM @ Miriam College in Katipunan, Quezon City for some football drills and games afterwards PhP100/person

Open for both Men and Women. Bring your Kids on Sunday

Hi all,

Is there anything going on around Alabang or Santa Rosa area. im looking to get back playing football.

Hi Charlie,

Are your sessions still open for anyone to come along? i'm trying to find somewhere to play.

Cheers,
Rob.

Hi guys!

Just got into soccer. I'm a late bloomer... very very late bloomer. hehehe

I'm looking for social soccer team in QC where I can go have fun playing and learn the art that is soccer :)

Come and reunite with your old flame. Kick-around and find your rhythm. Join us win the Cup, we are training every Sunday from 3-5pm at Miriam College along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City

Can anyone join in? I played soccer football back in High School and would love to get back (back in shape :) )  I dont know if I am any good anymore.

Hi , i came aboard , interested to play/join football at makati city , played for my school,colleague,university,club and state... May i know whr can i play or anyone know which club to join to play football ? keep contact 09982897777

hi! Are you still play soccer in Manila now?

everyone is here? i really wanna play soccer in Manila, but i cant find the playground and friends to play together.I am living here in Malate now,and i wanna find some friends to play soccer together near my place...if you are also likely to play soccer, plz contact me you can add me in FB,  my FB address: [email protected] ...tnx!!!

Hi

Im looking for a team to join or just practice in Cavite or Manila.

Brgds
Carl

Hey guys! I'm only eighteen and I am really serious about joining a professional soccer team. But sadly, I don't have any experience about football. I just kick the basketball around and pretend it's a football *lol*. I really wanted to join! AS IN!! FOOTBALL IS MY PASSION!! I am willing to undergo tryouts. and if theres anyone there who are willing to play with a newbie like me. If you know anything please contact me at 09496631518 or via facebook [email protected]. Thanks and have a good day :)

Hi mate,

I have several options for you - including one tonight at 7pm, but the number that you put down isn't working.

If you are serious about playing then give me a call on 09175362454 (that's an open invitation to anyone who wants to play some football)

Cheers,

J

Join us this Sunday August 3,2014 at Far Eastern University Diliman Campus for some Football Fun! Call time is 330pm. Play til 6pm

Cheers!

I have another open invite to play football tomorrow august 2 at 8pm Emperador Stadium, experienced players are encouraged to go :D send me a message if you guys are going. Thanks

hello ! what about futsal places?

Hi, Do you guys still play soccer? Let me know would love to join!

hey mate. i was texting you but unfortunately i didn't receive any replies from you. Well, as of now, I am still looking for a free football training anywhere near manila but still, I didn't get any. Hope you get to read my reply sir. Thanks
-mojyo

Hi Guys

For those who want to have a regular club to play and scrimmage with, UNOFIL FC is in the process of rebuilding the club. Very rich legacy and good character. Check them out and like the FB page below. Right now, the target is to join the Weekend Futbol League (WFL) set to open its Challengers Cup next month.

Everyone is Welcome...Free of Charge!! That's a good thing right? https://www.facebook.com/unofilipinofc

Uhmm hi! I've Been looking for a social soccer team/org/weekend football hobby group for a friend (we're not expats) and came across this thread.  Hoping you guys can give suggestions. :))

Papa Charlie wrote:

Hi Guys

For those who want to have a regular club to play and scrimmage with, UNOFIL FC is in the process of rebuilding the club. Very rich legacy and good character. Check them out and like the FB page below. Right now, the target is to join the Weekend Futbol League (WFL) set to open its Challengers Cup next month.

Everyone is Welcome...Free of Charge!! That's a good thing right? https://www.facebook.com/unofilipinofc

can i join your club? i am willing to undergo training!

babblenbabble wrote:

Uhmm hi! I've Been looking for a social soccer team/org/weekend football hobby group for a friend (we're not expats) and came across this thread.  Hoping you guys can give suggestions. :))

hello. can i join your group? i am finding friends to whom i cam play football. :)

Hello guys. Finally I found a Football Club to join in! Anyone interested in joining us? They are teaching begginers like me to excel in the field. Our Training session eariler was fun although it rained.

Interested in joining? Just Visit our FB page.
- facebook.com/unofilipinofc

CHEERS MATE! :)

Sept. 22, tonight, Emperador Stadium 10pm-Midnight

...for those interested Ü

WELCOME to the 1st  UNO FILIPINO FC - MONTHLY TOUR SERIES, titled, "MABUHAY 8-ASIDE FUTBOL",  MENs & WOMENs Open, U12 & U10. Fee P3,000. GIVEAWAYS & PRIZES AT STAKE. OCT.19, 2014. ASCOM FIELD. Top 2 teams of OCT & NOV for Men's only will qualify for  BATTLE of Quarter CHAMPION on DEC 2014 for 10K Cash price. Battles continues to Champions Finale Dec2015. NO TEAMS & PLAYERS of ANY 2014 UFL, UAAP, NCAA & SOME TOP WFL. Contact Marbon 09393975520. Pls pass..