Futsal in Makati

hey Mojyo and kioshi, got any luck? I'm living here in Taguig and also looking for a futsal club to play with. Can you inform me if you find one? I'll do the same for you. Thanks!

nothing found yet, well maybe we can find more people who plays futsal so we can arranged a game what do you think ? mojyo and JP.enriquez

Sounds like fun

jp.enriquez wrote:

hey Mojyo and kioshi, got any luck? I'm living here in Taguig and also looking for a futsal club to play with. Can you inform me if you find one? I'll do the same for you. Thanks!

Hey man. Me and kioshi still haven't found one yet. But we don't get our hopes down yet. There're still many more to come these days :)

kioshi wrote:

nothing found yet, well maybe we can find more people who plays futsal so we can arranged a game what do you think ? mojyo and JP.enriquez

Count me in! Others are welcome to join us :)

count me in!  :)

sup dude? are you interesting in play futsal? just let me know or post it the forum, we are trying to bring together all the people who wants to play. :)

Anyone Interested? Just Comment in this forum or contact me at facebook. sardineo2[at]yahoo.com or via mobile :)

Hello guys. Finally I found a Football Club to join in! Anyone interested in joining us? They are teaching begginers like me to excel in the field. Our Training session eariler was fun although it rained.

Interested in joining? Just Visit our FB page.
- facebook.com/unofilipinofc

CHEERS MATE! :)

Hi everyone.....Sorry I was not able to log into this site for the longest time, Can you please message me at www.facebook.com/lgfcph if you are still interested to join our weekly futsal games in Makati? :)

Hello Guys,

Do you know a place to play in Cavite province.

Salamat!

Try searching for Perpetual Molino. I know they play futsal there.

Any one have schedule in finman gym,can we join your team?? or,
maybe we can have  a friendly match against your team.
please PM me

I'd love to play some futsal. I used to play regularly back home.

I'm very interested to play futsal too.
where can we played in Makati ?

Hi every body.
I'm very interested to play futsal every week in Makati. But I don't  know where I can.

looking on FB "los galacticos" or click in the link that Ram posted it

I add los galacticos but i have no answer !

I'll be in Makati from 1st of March, looking for new futsal team. Anyone?

Hi Yowjoe,

This can be a reference for you.

Hello every one , I am also very interested in playing futsal, please pm me if there are any possibility to play, I am just play for fun not the really keen competition. haha!

thank you

You can always access our FB:
facebook.com/lgfcph

We play regular Futsal and Football.
Cheers :)

hi,
i'm interesting to play today at any time, or following days.
i'm french and i'm alone.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Hi mate, I realised your post was dated last year but does you all still active as of now? I would love to join and play futsal. Been itchy.to play some futsal since arrived here last week.

i'd love to. i free every monday. can i join ? please :)

Hi Agus,  salam & selamat siang.

Perhaps we could create our own schedule man and start our own futsal team.. ;)

Any pool players around?

ah i found it.
soccer schedule is every monday at sparta  philiphines :)

Great !! But where is that Sparta actually located?? Mind if I join too? :)

Sparta philipines is at mandaluyong. You can find it on google map. For schedule you may search for dno monday sparta in facebook