Expat-blog meet up in vung tau anyone?

Hi All!

My name is Nikka and I've been here in VT for a month now. :)
I really love this place and would like to meet some new friends.

If anyone is planning to have a meetup of some members of Expat-blog located in Vung tau, please let me know!

See you!

-Veronica :D

Yeah, let's have a drink !  :par:

Drinking beer, drinking beer, drinking all the night ! ( jingle bells ... jingle bells .. jingle all the way )  ;)

Someone mention drinking?  :D

I prefer to drink coffee! 😄😄😄

iamunicaija wrote:

I prefer to drink coffee! 😄😄😄

Hey that doesnt make you a bad person!  :D

Hihihi! I love vietnamese coffee and trying to discover different recipes :)

Let me know if you guys want to have coffee xx

sure when will love to

I will be there for few days next week. Any idea? :)

Lets set up a date for that! Weekend probably 😄😄😄

Hey, I'm kinda have a hall pass week around vietnamese independent day holiday from early Sep, would you hang out with me for a local branded coffee recipe, inbox me and im gonna call for a beautiful day

I would love to meet up for coffee in VT as I haven't been there for years, but I am leaving for a project overseas shortly  :(

cofee is nice?!?!  and a stroll near the bay is good too..

Did this meeting ever happen?

Hi there! I'm local Vietnamese who has worked in Ba Ria recently (my house is in HCM C). I and my mate search and collect the stuffs relate to Australia Army during Vietnam war. We are here to locate, preserve and display any ANZAC history that we can find. Besides, we offer free English classes to local as well as helping orphanages, local people in somehow.

I moved here 2 weeks ago and I have a lot of free time in late afternoon/ evening. Is there anyone also free around that time and wanna meet for coffee, drink, dinner .....or explore the area together, please hit me up. Any advice, tips about the night life, entertainment activities is appreciated.

P/S: people say that I'm friendly and nice ;-))). My mate is an Aussie 50s guy and he always has dinner and sleep supper early, hic. It is sometimes boring for me to spend the evening alone.

Cheers,
Tracy

HI Veronica, this is Ha. I am living in HCM city and thinking of this weekend runaway to VUNG TAU. I have heard a lot about this beautiful place and nice locals but never been there before. Hopefully we have sometime to catch up and grab a coffee. Maybe you should show me around then :)