Visiting Casablanca soon

New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here
Hi my name is aman.  I'm ivorian living in London, uk and I'll be visiting Casablanca between october30th - november  13rd for visite,i speak french. 
When I travel,  I love to try different types of cultural dishes and was wondering if anyone can introduce me to a few good restaurants that you'd recommend.   Perhaps I can join a group when you guys go out to eat or hangout.  I definitely want to try the Moroccan Couscous, Tajine, and goat head, but I can't finish it by myself!

1daddy wrote:

New members of the Morocco forum, introduce yourself here
Hi my name is aman.  I'm ivorian living in London, uk and I'll be visiting Casablanca between october30th - november  13rd for visite,i speak french. 
When I travel,  I love to try different types of cultural dishes and was wondering if anyone can introduce me to a few good restaurants that you'd recommend.   Perhaps I can join a group when you guys go out to eat or hangout.  I definitely want to try the Moroccan Couscous, Tajine, and goat head, but I can't finish it by myself!

This page should help:--

http://www.blanee.com/guide/Casablanca/ … -marocaine

Be careful though! Some of these establishments are serving Moroccan fast food, which while it can be delicious, is not what you are looking for, I think. Read the reviews and see which places are serving couscous and tagine. You could try TripAdvisor too.

Good luck.