Fancy a game of billiard (american pool / snooker)?

I discovered a nice place in La Marsa that has different pool tables and a couple of snooker tables. Nice atmosphere (women-friendly, which is always a good indication), and not crowded either.
Anybody fancy a game on a week evening? Nothing too serious, so just for fun.

Hey Frank,

Where abouts in marsa is this place, what's it called?

I've been looking for somewhere to do this, good find! Although I can't play well, I would like to improve.
Where is the place?

a short description: if you drive from the direction of Movenpick Hotel or Golden Tulip Hotel down into La Marsa, you see California Gym on your right. Continue straight ahead for another 100 meter or so, and take the second street on the left (the first one being only 20 meters from the gym). The place is about 50 meters into the street, on your right.
They don't serve alcohol, but for the rest it's an easy accessible and open-minded place.
If you want to join for a game, just let me know.

To everyone who wants to know where this place is. Here's a link for a map of the city and address, a phone number on their FB page. If you get lost and you ask someone in the street and he don't know the name which is "Vegas"  well ask them about the old name of that billiard club, used to be called "Shanghai club".
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5 … F&_rdr

FB Page

Best of luck
J