Cost of rent - Maadi

Hello,  could anyone give me an indication of the average price of rent for a decent, furnished studio in the Maadi area?  Many thanks :)

Try this website www.numbeo.com

Between 1500 -   2500 Egp max

1000 - 2500

I believe it depends on which part of Maadi you wish to live.There is old Maadi, New Maadi, Zahraa Al-Maadi and perhaps a few more areas.

alustadh wrote:

I believe it depends on which part of Maadi you wish to live.There is old Maadi, New Maadi, Zahraa Al-Maadi and perhaps a few more areas.

i agree with alustadh, am living in Maadi since years and its totally a big different between old maadi "degla" or even zahraa maadi which is more cheap but hard to find studios there as its more easy to find furnished studios at Old Maadi plus you have many services around you and the underground metro too.

Thanks guys,  I'm unsure of which area so will have to find out...

from 600 to 6000 LE !
depends on the location in Maady and the style

If you are open to sharing an apartment with one or two other female flatmates , you can find a nice furnished place for 1500 LE

If you are looking to live of your own then may be for 2500 -3000 LE you can fine a nice place in Maadi

Would you recommend any websites to search for these?  I've looked at many but they all seem to cost much more!!!

@ Mitzka > You can have a look at the EB housing section here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa/egypt/cairo/

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

What every you do for renting just mske sure you dont go paying the wrong people they call themselves broker but they are nothing but a network of door man , just take care and ask people at your new job  and Craigslist is ok , just take care and make sure you can understand anything you sign ok get receipt for any payments you give ok because it will be cash transaction and check with exprart clubs in maddia they have a British club good luck and having other roommates is the best for a single woman with other woman

done

are you still looking for prices in maadi

No I'm sorted Thanks

Peace.Do u know of any?

yes i know call [moderated] to arrange

Peace u mean a broker??

Peace oh I thought she was the owner, they need their cut then.