Forum outings

hi evb does this forum arrange any outings or meeting groups to opera for example because I have been outside Egypt for 7 yrs and lost all my friends and looking for group that we can do outings and go to concerts or just meet for a coffee I live in 6th October meeting mum's are most welcome to me as I'm a mum for two kids. Also would love to make French Arabic language exchange if possible. Thanks

Welcome,
Bonjour

Bonjour heba

very nice idea :D , welcome to your home

Bonjour,
oui ça sera génial d'organiser se genre de dévénement!
Let me up to date please!

Does 7 years outside Egypt make you lose all your friends? With all these communication technologies?! That is weird.

You are right of course we have eachother on Facebook and always majesty like to our photos and comments but we became totally different and busy they still work and I don't I used to work but I left to travel wz my husband. So by saying lost it means we don't have common ground anymore and we live in different earas so make it almost impossible to meet

Dear.

Dear.

I'm also expat and moved to work here in 6 October.
I am looking for new friends , I  want to know new people to get new life experience and kill the life boring

I'm driving here and please do not ask me  how..... 

I'm Jordanian by nationality only.

99.999. Is out side on the Arabian gulf, Europe and

I'm 50 years, an engineer heading a a company and setting a new production site. So weekends are boring. And sure after working hours.
If ok just drop me a note

Thanks in advance
[email protected]

Hi, I'm American and moved to Cairo to teach English since three weeks ago and would love to meet up. Message me privately or my email is yasminradbod1[at]gmail.com