Study English in Malta - Ukrainian passeport resident in Spain - visa?

I am  resident  in Spain, ,but my pasport from Ukrain. I want  stady English in Malta. I would like know if need  visa  for it. Thanks

Hi Maryna,
Ukrainians need an entry visa for Malta. Here's a list of all the nationals subject to the visa requirement, when travelling to Malta and/or any other EU Member State.
However, you should already have a valid entry visa if you reside in Spain.
I would suggest you contact the Ukrainian Embassy in Spain to make sure that you have everything in place. The Embassy's contact details are as follows:

Embassy of Ukraine in the Kindom of Spain
Address:    c/Ronda de la Abubilla, 52, 28043 Madrid.
Phone:    91 748 93 60
Fax:    91 388 71 78
Email:    [email protected], [email protected]
Opening Hours:   
Working hours: 09:00  18:00
Lunch-break: 14:00  15:00
Days off: Sat, Sun

View Map: www.google.com.mt/maps/search/ukraine+e … 635424,14z

Good luck.
Charlo

If it's less then 90 days - no, you don't need visa since you're already resident in Schengen Area.

If it's more then 90 days - you can visit Malta, obtain the letter from your local school and apply for local residence.

Hello Maryna,

As far as I know (my wife is Ukrainian), you can visit Malta for up to 90 days since you are a resident in a EU/EEA country. This of course, if you have a regular residency permit/card in Spain.
If you plan to come to Malta alone to stay longer than 90 days, then you need a visa. There is people on this forum well prepared on this topic who can surely advise you on how to proceed.

If you wish to get in touch with a fellow Ukrainian in Malta, send me a private message and I will forward it to my wife!

Poka
Marcello

Hi Marcelo, thanks you very mach  for you  replay. it very important for mi, yes  i go to visit malta  onli one or two mounth,
Haw i can send privat message?

In that case, if your Spanish residence permit is still valid, it should not be a problem.
I have sent you a private message with my wife's contacts. Feel free to contact her whenever you want

ok, perfect