People in Bangkok

Hi guys!

I've recently just moved to Bangkok for a University exchange/ study abroad program for a semester (August-December).
I would love to meet more people and make good friendships. If you're interested in meeting up for a coffee, drop me a message :)

Little bit about me: 21 years old, Australian, love just chilling around with good people, good conversations, and good food. Have a passion for fitness and things that are good for the soul.

Courtney :)

Hi Courtney ,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

Priscilla

let me know if your ever stuck for something to do, i recently moved here from aus as well have a misses back home so nothing sus like that but happy to make new friends

lol yeah no worries man. Just missing home a bit at the moment and looking for friends/ people to hang out with.

Hi,
I am working and living here from past 6 months. Looking for some good friends for hangout. Shout me if you re intrested

Hi,

I'm an American here for two months on work. Definitely down to find people to hang out with after work / on weekends.

Cheers,
Crosby

Hi Courtney, we can hangout together if you don't mind ! I have been living in Bangkok past three years :)