New members of the Qatar forum, introduce yourself here

i neet key bord classes can you del me your details.

Hi all I m very new in Qatar I have come for work here n my concentration is only work here because I m from very middle class family.for all ur information I have done hotel management course from India and now working here with h.d.c company who deals with restaurant business I have good experience also.but this is not d place where I want to stop I always try hard to find someone on internet who have good work and good salary for me. I am from India from Muslim family I have too much responsibilities please if any one of my friend is big shot here please call me number is 70363489 please friends I m in need sshukraan all of u.

Im also new in Qatar just arrived last week, hope to meet new friends
Originally from Mauritius, but i came from UK last week to work on the Green Line Underground project

Hi, how is doha so far?

hie friends.i am lookingfor a civil and water engineering internship in qatar.i have jus ended my third year.cvan you help me.am from zimbabwe.

Hi all,

I am new to Qatar, I have recently  moved from Dubai and I am working in a senior position of Engineering,
staying alone and start to search for a suitable accommodation-I am interested to have a new friends ,

Hi my name is Manal, I'm Canadian Citizen, I will be coming to Qatar for 3 weeks to get married, my fiancé is Ghanian works in Qatar, just worried about the rules and Qatar. Am looking foreword to see my fiancé and enjoy my time there. We r Christian and we love to get married in church. I hope there is no problems to find one.

Hi,

I'm Becky. I'm 22 and from England. I have just recently been offered a job teaching in a new school in Doha. The school is to be opened in September!

Just looking to meet some people for when I am out there :)

Cheers!

Hey all, I am moving to Doha next month to teach.  I'm 27 and moving out on my own.  I love to watch most sports, any information about the sporting events out there would be extremely appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi all, I am 35 Egyptian leaving in Doha, I am looking for new friends. am an HR manager for international company.

Drop me a line if you interested in going  out for coffee or drinks.

Thx

As salam alekum!

Eid Mubarak to you all ow are you my name is Muhammad Haid professionally i am a graphic designer and work in Qatar National Printing Press just recently i join the company and live in hotel alone i am new in Doha, i have nobody here not even single known person that i can say this is my friend its very hard to face the big Eid festival without any friends and family today after complete my EID prayers when i came back to hotel i cry like a child just because i don't have anyone here now i just realize that what is really alone means i am just looking for true honest and good friends to help me to know about Doha and how i can survive and living good life in here its my request to everyone make me as your friend ? If yes so please reply me i hope you never disappoint me for need to know me you can read my profile.

Regards
Haid

Awaiting to welcome you Bextaa  :top:

hello wellcome buddy... I am also in doha looking for friends here... give me ur contact number

5035-8060

Hi Becky
I am moving out here in Oct! Which area will you be based? I've found a fantastic group on Facebook Qatar moms and single women. Such a friendly bunch 👍

Hi everyone

My name is Samantha (Sam for short). I am moving to Qatar in oct this year and looking to meet new people so that I am not alone! Would love to hear from anyone there already and planning to move there and share experiences and tips etc. I am moving across on my own (scary but brave haha). Would love to meet new friends.

Thanks

yo becky! hope to see you soon here

Hi.am a male living in kenya working with constructing site as a painter and a cleaner .am single with a single parent.i would be happay if i can join and work.i have intrested to job my brother who are working there.am 5.7ft 57kg age 31. Am the fifth in my family of six.and my cell phone number +2540725227901.I will be grand if you consinder me.THANKS

I'm looking for help.  I have recieved an employement offer from Total but they now are requiring me to pay $1900 through Western Union for a Visa application.  This sounds fishy since I have not spoken to anyone and all of the interview and correspondence was done via email.  Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Sounds like a scam as most employers will pay for and arrange the visa

As salam alekum and good evening!

To you all friends, brothers please help me to know about Doha right now i can not find the room for living my company is in Al Sudan South (Al Saad Stadium) area and i looking room near to my company if anyone can help please coordinate near to my company is important because hotel and taxi is much expensive to live also my documents is also in process so once they will finish i go to apply for driving license then i can live anywhere please help me how i can survive and living good life in here its my request.

Regards
Haid

I am asanka sangeewa is not  plase opean any things

Hi All

I am from South west tip of India, the narrow strip of land between the hills and the sea, called
Kerala, the land blessed with different shades of green
It is also the home to the maximum number of expats from India !
Keralites or Mallus are found in every country in the world!

Landed in Doha on New year day 2011 :)
One advantage ....it is always easy to calculate very precisely ....how long I have been here!
Today, I  am completing 3 years 8 months and 11 days.
Being my first overseas job, I was quite apprehensive

However, my colleagues were very helpful and i was able to adjust to expat life quite quickly
Driving was one thing that scared me most...especially the rounadabouts
Now....I have the confidence to drive like any local!
The Road system is very good....compared to the system in India which is quite chaotic!

I am a down to earth person ,
lover of sports, Cricket, Basketball, Badminton, Tennis & Table tennis are may faves
Love to go on long drives as I love driving cars and bikes!
A big foodie who loves to cook too!
Love to travel and wish to see atleast a 100 countries before I leave this world!
I would love to learn Salsa  dancing at some point in my life!

Thanks for welcoming me into the Expat.com!

best regards

Raj

Hi all,
I'm Ngako from Cameroon. 11 months now in Doha. New and Happy to know about the Expat.com. Actually looking for students in Piano, drum, voice and or dance. Basically French teacher, I teach as Substitute teacher at American Community School Doha (ACS). So if anyone is interested in French Language as well please do let me know.
Cheers Guys :top:

Hi all, am Tuva steve and am new here in Expat.com. Am a gourmet pizza chef at Mambo Italia Restorante, looking for a job in Qatar doha. I have a strong desire to work in a multi cultural environment which is both challenging and fun. Reading posts of guys living and working in Qatar, motivates me and prepares me for that big opportunity coming. Asanteni nyote(Swahili for
saying, thank you all).

Yes please, let me call you.

hi all i been living in qatar for more than 27 years, (advertising is not allowed)
i know a lot about qatar so do not hesitate to contact me if u need any info or help

cheers :)

hi
I want to know everything about Qatar. please if you dont mind can you tell me is it safe country? are there terrorists and crime?
thank you

hi
I want to know everything about Qatar. please if you dont mind can you tell me is it safe country? are there terrorists and crime?
thank you

No way there is no terrorist or criminal in this country it's a beautiful country just like dubai but better . :D

Hi I'm julienne....I have a valid residence permit to live here in Qatar....
I would like to know whether somebody can help me know if I am eligible to apply visa going to the Schengen territory here in Qatar or a visa going to the UK.
I'm a Philippine passport holder.

Hello ,

I am new here and I think I've camed to the right place because I am seeing very nice people in Expat.com from all over the world and I love that  ,

Please Guys I need help   ,  I am from Algeria I am  28 years old I speak Arabic as a first Language and french as a second language and English as a third language  ,  fror my english its about intermediate and upper intermediate level I guess that I have a good conversational and comunication level ,  I tend to move to Quatar  ,  I wish to get a job there and live there  so I would like to know what are my chances getting a job there  in any area .. like administration  , comunication  , trourism  I believe that I have a good comunications skills so I would like to get some informations here about the life in quatar and my chances to get a job there  ,  I need your help please  .

All my Regards

Hello everyone

I tend to move to quatar but I have no idea how it looks like I wish to get a job there and live there so do you know what kind of chances that I can have I can speak arabic as a native language adn french as a second language and english as a third language 

Thanks

Hey
it nice to be in Qatar most Devloping Country
same here i had moved to Qatar almost 5 years working as Hospitality Manager
looking for Good and Decent freinds  .

To be able to have an European visa depends on many things. Among them your status and your average income per month or year. However, it's possible cause I know a roommate who left Qatar few months ago to Germany. So It's possible. I can advice you to contact your embassy for further and precise informations. Wish you the best..  :top: xxx...

Hello,
As for me I think it's always better to finalize a contract before moving. However if you move to Qatar expecting to get a job once your are here it's not impossible. You can easily found jobs in construction but poor salary. To have a good one, you need to be patient, make contacts, always searching and have enough economies to live during your jobless period. Because everything is kind of slow here. But this doesn't mean that you cannot found a job as soon as you are here. Just that it's not common.
Cheers Man :cool:

Everywhere there is crime my Dear. Terrorism? One never knows. The are many things I don't like about this country but to be honest this is one of the most safe-full countries in the world. This is not from me. It's a worldwide classification. Please check it out on net.
Yo man! ;)

sleigh1985 wrote:

Hi everyone

My name is Gift. I might be moving to Qatar in October /Nov this year.Depends n few things if Finalized. But i will love to know if Qatar 5 star Hotels in Doha Pays Service Charge apart from the Basic Salary of 1. 300- 1800 QAR they offer. Thanks

Thanks

That's life Amigo.  An unfortunate reality, since man first stood upright.

We can always try to make it better though.

Hello, i have never been to Quatar but would love to . How is the place? i wish you success in finding new friends there :)

Closed