Weekend out!

Hey guys! Who's up for some drinks this weekend? We could do like a bar tour :)

Hello aliya212,

Welcome to Expat.com  :)

Could you please be more specific to the proposal so that our members know at least where you plan that weekend out? Any particular place, time?

Regards

Kenjee

Thank you :)

I was hoping to get oppinions and decide all together but to throw a general idea.. friday or saturday, decide which places we'd like to visit and go have fun :) My personal favorites are Coyote ugly and Mulata bar :)

Hi,sorry for barging in.are you talking in moscow area?cause if it is. I wonder if you could help me out too. Bar drinks and food ?

Yes Moscow, sorry for not pointing that out:) Of course i can!

That's fine. I wonder if where I could try a friendly nice ambience to take a friend for a hang out this weekend. You mention a bar mulata and coyote? Is it near where metro ststion are?

Mulata is a very friendly local bar with great food and awesome drinks, one of their barmens is number 2 flair champion in europe :) Its 2 min walk from Barrikadnaya, nice place to sit and chill or dance the night away.
Coyote is more loud so if you are willing to hear eahc other talk you may prefer another place but its great if you are going to have crazy fun and yell your lungs out :) Its between Teatralnaya and Kuznetskiy most
Otherwise there is always Hard rock cafe :)

is it coming weekend or the one that already went?

Still working.  No specific date of day-off. It is good hanging with friends.

I will try to join soon, but may be after some weeks!:-)

Anything happening next week? Any meet ups?